Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing (/thread-2479.html)

Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - THE Bigzoman - 10-11-2015

http://www.cincyjungle.com/bengals-news/2015/5/15/8610875/michael-bennett-andy-dalton-nfl-network

Reference this moment, and call Bennet on this shit.

"Did I do that? Whoops, just came back from a 17 point deficit. Yeah *****, I DID JUST DO THAT!"

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - milksheikh - 10-11-2015

HAHAHA, SUCK IT BENNETT :)

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - West Union KennyG - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 05:56 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: http://www.cincyjungle.com/bengals-news/2015/5/15/8610875/michael-bennett-andy-dalton-nfl-network

Reference this moment, and call Bennet on this shit.

"Did I do that? Whoops, just came back from a 17 point deficit. Yeah *****, I DID JUST DO THAT!"

Good find!  I remember that.

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - Atomic Orange - 10-11-2015

That ***** dick should have been thrown out of the game after clubbing Dalton in the head. **** Him

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - Big Boss - 10-11-2015

Have no idea why he wasn't ejected.

Dalton wasn't even In on the play and the dude's basically assaulting him.

Whatever. Enjoy the plane ride home, asshole.

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - Whacked - 10-11-2015

HA!!! OWNAGE!!!!

Prick!

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - reuben.ahmed - 10-11-2015

Bennett also was assaulting dalton in the head earlier this game, after the pick, right? I didn't see it though.

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - CornerBlitz - 10-11-2015

Bennet is an idiot. He's a pretty damn good football player though.

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - The Caped Crusader - 10-11-2015

I rooted for NE in the Super Bowl for a reason. Seattle is a bunch of asshats. I hate their attitude

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - StLucieBengal - 10-11-2015

Andy is too classy to respond to that nonsense.

It's below him.

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - reuben.ahmed - 10-11-2015

Let someone classless respond then, can we let Adam Jones do it?

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - TKUHL - 10-11-2015

Should have been a flag for a shot on Daltons head on the last play in regulation before the FG? Dalton was still behind the line of scrimmage. He was running so i dunno...

(10-11-2015, 06:54 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Should have been a flag for a shot on Daltons head on the last play in regulation before the FG? Dalton was still behind the line of scrimmage. He was running so i dunno...

I think the play in question was Dalton's INT at the end of the 1st half, I didn't see the play but heard Bennett mauled Dalton since he became a defender. I'm sure he exchanged some words, but someone else got the last laugh. I wish Dalton was less classy.

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - TGISunday - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 06:54 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Should have been a flag for a shot on Daltons head on the last play in regulation before the FG? Dalton was still behind the line of scrimmage. He was running so i dunno...

Bennett is straight bush league.

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - Big Boss - 10-11-2015

Submit the tape to the league and get Bennett a fine.

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - Clep - 10-11-2015

Great find!! I remember this. Oh I love it.

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - thegimp - 10-11-2015

(10-11-2015, 07:17 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I think the play in question was Dalton's INT at the end of the 1st half, I didn't see the play but heard Bennett mauled Dalton since he became a defender. I'm sure he exchanged some words, but someone else got the last laugh. I wish Dalton was less classy.

I always say class is overrated, rub this shit in

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - OrlandoBengal - 10-11-2015

Not only did he hit Dalton, when he was defenseless, he kept it going. There were a couple plays today where I said to myself "wow, he is a real douchebag"...

RE: Dalton can make today perfect: Just do one more thing - GreenCornBengal - 10-11-2015

Even my Seattle friends admitted that was over the top. Guy has issues. The refs weren't protecting Dalton by any means lol. Good thing we got a tough guy.