Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Trey Hendrickson jersey - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Trey Hendrickson jersey (/thread-28160.html)

Trey Hendrickson jersey - wcu - 08-23-2021

I've been really impressed by what we've seen out of Trey Hendrickson in the first two preseason games and he has me pretty excited about what he can bring to the team. I've decided that I'd like to have one of his jerseys, but Fanatics, the company that runs the team store doesn't have Hendrickson jerseys listed. You can't even make a custom jersey because his name (11 letters) exceeds the maximum name length (10 letters).

Does anyone have any ideas or solutions? Thanks in advance for the help.

RE: Trey Hendrickson jersey - ochocincos - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 01:58 PM)wcu Wrote: I've been really impressed by what we've seen out of Trey Hendrickson in the first two preseason games and he has me pretty excited about what he can bring to the team.  I've decided that I'd like to have one of his jerseys, but Fanatics, the company that runs the team store doesn't have Hendrickson jerseys listed.  You can't even make a custom jersey because his name (11 letters) exceeds the maximum name length (10 letters).

Does anyone have any ideas or solutions?  Thanks in advance for the help.
NFLshop.com allows you to make custom jerseys and will allow you to put in Hendrickson and 91.

RE: Trey Hendrickson jersey - wcu - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 02:02 PM)ochocincos Wrote: NFLshop.com allows you to make custom jerseys and will allow you to put in Hendrickson and 91.

Thanks!

RE: Trey Hendrickson jersey - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 01:58 PM)wcu Wrote: I've been really impressed by what we've seen out of Trey Hendrickson in the first two preseason games and he has me pretty excited about what he can bring to the team.  I've decided that I'd like to have one of his jerseys, but Fanatics, the company that runs the team store doesn't have Hendrickson jerseys listed.  You can't even make a custom jersey because his name (11 letters) exceeds the maximum name length (10 letters).

Does anyone have any ideas or solutions?  Thanks in advance for the help.

Yeah, I might get me one too. He is a stud. Just plays so disciplined with power. Almost unblockable.

RE: Trey Hendrickson jersey - Truck_1_0_1_ - 08-23-2021

One thing that has me miffed, however, is that white and orange are still unavailable online; why is that? It's super-frustrating.

Mind you, I'm probably going to get a Burrow vapour Elite in October or November (once I have accumulated enough Savings!) and that's a black one anyways (lol) but for online/non-local shoppers, there have been issues getting the other colours.

RE: Trey Hendrickson jersey - ochocincos - 08-23-2021

About the only jersey I'm interested in getting is the white jersey. I'm not a fan of the black jersey. I think the shoulder stripes look like they were ironed on by a soccer mom. I haven't seen the orange jersey in a game yet, but that was actually my least favorite when they were announced.

RE: Trey Hendrickson jersey - wcu - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 05:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: About the only jersey I'm interested in getting is the white jersey. I'm not a fan of the black jersey. I think the shoulder stripes look like they were ironed on by a soccer mom. I haven't seen the orange jersey in a game yet, but that was actually my least favorite when they were announced.

I was thinking about getting an orange one and wear some orange sleeves with it, T-Rex style!

RE: Trey Hendrickson jersey - rfaulk34 - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 04:33 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, I might get me one too. He is a stud. Just plays so disciplined with power. Almost unblockable.

Nate. Homie. Reel it in a bit.  Cool

RE: Trey Hendrickson jersey - sandwedge - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 04:45 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: One thing that has me miffed, however, is that white and orange are still unavailable online; why is that? It's super-frustrating.

Mind you, I'm probably going to get a Burrow vapour Elite in October or November (once I have accumulated enough Savings!) and that's a black one anyways (lol) but for online/non-local shoppers, there have been issues getting the other colours.
I didnt have any trouble getting the white Burrow jersey. It was the $150 one.

RE: Trey Hendrickson jersey - sandwedge - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 05:15 PM)ochocincos Wrote: About the only jersey I'm interested in getting is the white jersey. I'm not a fan of the black jersey. I think the shoulder stripes look like they were ironed on by a soccer mom. I haven't seen the orange jersey in a game yet, but that was actually my least favorite when they were announced.

I think the black jersey is gonna have to grow on me. 

RE: Trey Hendrickson jersey - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 06:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Nate. Homie. Reel it in a bit.  Cool

What? You thinking I am jinxin Trey now?  Mellow

RE: Trey Hendrickson jersey - Nicomo Cosca - 08-23-2021

(08-23-2021, 07:15 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I didnt have any trouble getting the white Burrow jersey. It was the $150 one.

Truck wants the elite version.

RE: Trey Hendrickson jersey - rfaulk34 - 08-24-2021

(08-23-2021, 09:39 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: What? You thinking I am jinxin Trey now?  Mellow

No. It's just that he's not nearly unblockable. He was good last year and he's lookin good so far this year but he's not Reggie White.