Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
December Mock - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Draft Central (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: December Mock (/thread-29492.html)

December Mock - schroomytunes - 12-02-2021

Ok I'm hoping we win it all of course, but I figured I'd start a little early with a mock to address next years needs: I have us picking 24 as of right now:

1-24) Kaiir Elam-CB Florida. 6'3 195- nice CB with some physicality in his game, will be a nice tandem with Awozie/Hilton

2-56) Christian Harris-LB Alabama 6'2 235- good size and speed to play outside, and we are thin here

3-88) Zach Charbonnet-RB UCLA 6'2 220- size, speed and power to spell Mixon, and make our running game a force

I just think these areas are relatively thin going into 2022 and all would be nice additions.

RE: December Mock - ochocincos - 12-03-2021

(12-02-2021, 11:44 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: Ok I'm hoping we win it all of course, but I figured I'd start a little early with a mock to address next years needs: I have us picking 24 as of right now:

1-24) Kaiir Elam-CB Florida. 6'3 195- nice CB with some physicality in his game, will be a nice tandem with Awozie/Hilton

2-56) Christian Harris-LB Alabama 6'2 235- good size and speed to play outside, and we are thin here

3-88) Zach Charbonnet-RB UCLA  6'2 220- size, speed and power to spell Mixon, and make our running game a force

I just think these areas are relatively thin going into 2022 and all would be nice additions.

I like it presuming the trenches are handled in FA.
Elam is one of my favorite CBs.

RE: December Mock - Synric - 12-03-2021

(12-03-2021, 11:03 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I like it presuming the trenches are handled in FA.
Elam is one of my favorite CBs.

I've been watching corners and I've been really impressed by Auburn's Roger McCreary. 

RE: December Mock - ochocincos - 12-03-2021

(12-03-2021, 05:38 PM)Synric Wrote: I've been watching corners and I've been really impressed by Auburn's Roger McCreary. 

He's another guy I really like lol.

If the Bengals had a shot, I'd love Stingley.
2nd choice is Elam.
Then it's Gardner, then McCreary.

I'd like McCreary in the 2nd round, but I keep seeing him climb, presumably because more people are noticing.

I think regardless, the Bengals need a CB early because they can't trust Waynes and Phillips is likely leaving in FA for better opportunity.

RE: December Mock - QueenCity - 12-04-2021

Had the urge to check Mocks today.... lots of websites having us going Corner

RE: December Mock - Hammerstripes - 12-09-2021

The first two picks are very strong needs filled by two very good prospects. The depth of CB in this class is outstanding. We should be able to get a great one in round 1 or 2.

RE: December Mock - J24 - 12-11-2021

(12-03-2021, 07:50 PM)ochocincos Wrote: He's another guy I really like lol.

If the Bengals had a shot, I'd love Stingley.
2nd choice is Elam.
Then it's Gardner, then McCreary.

I'd like McCreary in the 2nd round, but I keep seeing him climb, presumably because more people are noticing.

I think regardless, the Bengals need a CB early because they can't trust Waynes and Phillips is likely leaving in FA for better opportunity.
 Mccreary had a great Game against Alabama that's why his stock his moving on up.

RE: December Mock - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 12-11-2021

(12-02-2021, 11:44 PM)schroomytunes Wrote: Ok I'm hoping we win it all of course, but I figured I'd start a little early with a mock to address next years needs: I have us picking 24 as of right now:

3-88) Zach Charbonnet-RB UCLA  6'2 220- size, speed and power to spell Mixon, and make our running game a force

Would love it. Nicely done. Just hope we get some guys for the OL in Free Agency before as Ocho said.

This would solidify our Defense and spelling Mixon is going to be necessary with his contract and we have to keep him 
healthy. Charbonnet would really help, kind of fun to look at RB's somewhat early again as that is the position I think I 
know best as far as prospects go. Would like to add to the trenches the rest of the draft after this.