Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? (/thread-37253.html)

Pages: 1 2

One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - QueenCity - 12-16-2023

Perhaps it's the beer or whatever but I've been to a lot of home games.... and I can't recall at the moment a more exciting game in recent memory.

Shout out to the 2nd half Bengals for not quitting and delivering a hell of a show.

Who Dey!

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - George Cantstandya - 12-16-2023

(12-16-2023, 07:15 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Perhaps it's the beer or whatever but I've been to a lot of home games.... and I can't recall at the moment a more exciting game in recent memory.

Shout out to the 2nd half Bengals for not quitting and delivering a hell of a show.

Who Dey!

Great game and fun to watch.  Good come back win.  However, Bengals overtime win in the 2022 AFC Championship was more exciting in my opinion.   So I guess it depends on what some consider recent memory.

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - WiregrassBenGal - 12-16-2023

Unfortunately, I was doing some important shopping and missed the entire second half, caught the stop and then the catch and Mac's game-winner.

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - Nicomo Cosca - 12-16-2023

Roller coaster of emotions for sure.

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - Go Cards - 12-16-2023

it came with a Happy Ending as well

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - QueenCity - 12-16-2023

(12-16-2023, 07:16 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Great game and fun to watch.  Good come back win.  However, Bengals overtime win in the 2022 AFC Championship was more exciting in my opinion. 

Wasn't a Home game... but I guess the Raiders game is a close contender. 

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - sandwedge - 12-16-2023

Definitely a very exciting game. The D pissed me off a few times, but bowed up when needed!

PS: Have we decided if halftime adjustments are a thing or not?

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - Awful Llama - 12-16-2023

(12-16-2023, 07:16 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Great game and fun to watch.  Good come back win.  However, Bengals overtime win in the 2022 AFC Championship was more exciting in my opinion.   So I guess it depends on what some consider recent memory.

Correct.  This is the second-best Left-for-dead-but-still-managed-to-win-the-game game after that AFCCG.  

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - sandwedge - 12-16-2023

(12-16-2023, 07:18 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Roller coaster of emotions for sure.

Yep, but glad the team maintained their composure and didn't pack it in like a few "fans?"!

Feels good that win.... hope I get a chance to cheer my a** off vs. the Browns with the Playoffs on the line

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - michaelsean - 12-16-2023

Glad for UFC. Traveled all the way here and it was looking really bad.

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - George Cantstandya - 12-16-2023

(12-16-2023, 07:19 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Wasn't a Home game... but I guess the Raiders game is a close contender. 

Sorry didn't notice you meant home game.   Probably my beer as well. My mistake.

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - bengaloo - 12-16-2023

It was a very exciting game! I about gave up but hung in there and got a real treat for doing it. The 4th quarter and overtime was something to see. Good football, and way to keep in the hunt.

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - Awful Llama - 12-16-2023

(12-16-2023, 07:30 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Glad for UFC. Traveled all the way here and it was looking really bad.

He definitely got to see one for the ages.  

Touchdown Colts!

2nd half was amazing... all I gotta say

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-16-2023

(12-16-2023, 07:15 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Perhaps it's the beer or whatever but I've been to a lot of home games.... and I can't recall at the moment a more exciting game in recent memory.

Who Dey!

If you were there today, you deserve a GIANT pat on the back, along with the rest of the jungle crazies. Y'all showed out BIG TIME today. Who ***** Dey!

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - Wyche'sWarrior - 12-16-2023

(12-16-2023, 07:19 PM)Go Cards Wrote: it came with a Happy Ending as well

What? Did we sign Watson? Ninja

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - casear2727 - 12-16-2023

I was actually embarrassed for most of the game. The defense was pathetic and we were lucky on a couple of jump balls. The oline is doing their part and the RBs ran hard.

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - Browns Town Bengal - 12-16-2023

(12-16-2023, 09:58 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I was actually embarrassed for most of the game.  The defense was pathetic and we were lucky on a couple of jump balls.  The oline is doing their part and the RBs ran hard.

Im glad I missed most of the 2nd half.  I was out and about at my brothers 60th b day party and not every place had the game on tv.  But I saw the highlights and I saw a defense that didnt have the best game.  

RE: One of the Most Exciting games in recent memory? - Clark W Griswold - 12-16-2023

(12-16-2023, 07:23 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Yep, but glad the team maintained their composure and didn't pack it in like a few "fans?"!

So we are not fans if we voice our frustrations or overreact?
I assume you mean the GD thread and I make comments that are emotionally irrational in there like others. It bothers some but it’s a way to connect with other fans and share in the moment reactions for me. I don’t think this makes you a non fan though. Just means some of us get too emotionally involved in the moment.
Not everyone is the same but we are all “fans”.