Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals records in NCAA 25 - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: General Sports (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-90.html)
+--- Forum: Fantasy Leagues (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-15.html)
+--- Thread: Bengals records in NCAA 25 (/thread-38831.html)

Bengals records in NCAA 25 - Housh - 08-16-2024

I think this is Jungle Noise so im posting here.

I got bored and scrolled thru the record books on NCAA football 25 and wanted to share some blurbs of Bengals who hold their colleges' single season records.

Jake Browning holds Washington's record for pass TDs and Corey Dillion for rush TDs

Logan Woodside holds Toledo's record for pass TDs in a season with 45. 45 is ALOT of pass TDs even if Pittsburg's Diontae Johnson was his star WR.

This is an easy one....Jordan Shipley is UT's record holder for WR yards/Receptions/WR TDs in a single season. For the fans too young to remember Ship, he was pretty good in the slot his rookie year here.

Troy Walters is Stanfords SS record holder in Yards and receptions.

OBVIOUS, Joe Burrow has LSU's SS record for yards/TDs. Jamarr Chase has LSU's SS record for WR yards and WR TDs. Added note they both set these reecords in the same year (2019). I actually was looking for QBs and WRs that set records together and unless I forgot someone these 2 are the only 2 that made history together. Also these are the only 2 so far that played together in the NFL and were actually good. These 2 may be the coldest college duo of all time.

Dezmon Briscoe's 15 WR TDs and 1407 WR yards is Kansas's all time SS record holder. Idk if yall remember him.

Trey Hendrickson is Florida Atlantic's SS sack leader with 13....(He really worked on his game to make it to where he is.

Kevin Walter had 1368 yards in the 2002 season for Eastern Michigan which is their record. To all the younger members Kevin Walter was good for us, I actually dont remember why he didnt work out.

Delta Oneal is Cal's SS record holder for INTs at 9. For the young memebrs he was a beast for us. Great corner. Him and Tory James were great.

This one hurts cause I lost my shit when we drafted him but Cobi Hamilton has Arkansas's SS records for yards and receptions

Added notes

Joe Burrow's 60 pass TDs and 5671 yards in the greatest SEC season a QB has ever had. Devonta Smith actually holds the receiving records and not Jamarr Chase.

John Ross had 17 TDs for the PAC-12. A Mario Bailey holds the record for most TDs by a WR in the Pac-12 so i think the game glitched.

For careers, I have played too many seasons in my Dynasty for this to be legit but I scrolled and found names in recognized...

Cedric Benson with 64 rush TDs is the Big-12 career leader in TDs.

Jake Browning is Washingtons all time leader in yards and TDs with 12,269/94

Zac Moss is Uthas greatest RB ever with 4067 yards and 38 rush TDs.

Logan Woodside with 10,514 yards and 93 TDs is Toldeo's all time leader.

Jordan Shipley with 248 catches is Texas's all time leader. He played 4 years so this stat is crazy especially realizing that he got most of these after his freshman year.

WR coach Troy W is Stanfords all-time leader in yards and catches with 4047 yards and 248 catches.

Mohammad Sanu is Rutgers all-time catch leader with 210.

At this point im realizing the old Bengals regime LOVED drafting college guys who had 3+ years in college. This may explain why the Marvin Lewis Bengals rarely had SUPERSTARS. We for some reason felt drafting younger guys didnt work.

Tyler Boyd is Pitt's all time leader in yards (3361) and catches (254)

Samaje Perine is Oklahoma's A-T leader in rush yards with 4122

Idk how Burrow did this shit in 2 years but hes LSu's all time leader in pass TDS with 76.

Dezmon Briscoe is Kansas's A-T leader in yards and TDs with 3240 and 31. I see why we drafted him. To my knowledge he just wasnt good in the NFL. Once again we targeted a college player who played in college for along time and for some reason the Marvin Lewis era thought that meant shit.

This one hurts because hes the one guy so far i believe was automatic all-pro.....David Pollack is Georgia's A-T leader in career sacks with 36. Due to the sheer number of players UG has had I view this as the most impressive one for defense so far. For the young fans, David broke his neck and had to retire cause he was paralyzed.

Peter Warrick is Florida State's A-T leader in TD cacthes with 31. Had a good career here but didnt live up to the college career. Once again we saw a college guy who played multiple years and thought it was the cheat code.

Trey H with 29 sacks is Florida Atantic's A-T leader.

Jerome Simpson is Coastal Carolina's A-T leader in TD catches with a whopping 44. I see why we drafted him. Once again, we saw a seasoned college guy and thought that shit meant something. A common trend was drafting guys from small schools who had crazy stats and then crying when they suck,

AJ McCarron is Alabama's A-T leader in pass yards with 9019. Dude was lighting it up.

Sorry for the disjointed format but i am tired.