Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Bengals questionnaire 2024 season - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: Bengals questionnaire 2024 season (/thread-38924.html)

Bengals questionnaire 2024 season - J24 - 09-01-2024

So members of the Board here is J24s unnecessary 2024 questionnaire?

Which assistant coach will be the Bengals coach of the year?

Which Player will be the Most Valuable?(outside of Joe Burrow)

Who will be the Bengals Offensive player of the Year?

Who will be the Bengals Defensive Player of year?

Who will suprise and who will be a dud this season?

Name a player you would want the Bengals to trade for and why?

Name a College player you want the Bengals to.draft in the future?

I'm from the future and tell you that the Bengals are drafting first overall; How do you think that happened?

I'm from the future and tell you the Bengals win the Super this season? How do you think that happened?

RE: Bengals questionnaire 2024 season - grampahol - 09-01-2024

I'm from the future and we're all going to die someday and none of this will matter..Oh wait..You mean short term?  Hell if I know. I'm from the long term future ..  Cool

RE: Bengals questionnaire 2024 season - QueenCity - 09-01-2024

Which assistant coach will be the Bengals coach of the year? - New OC (Dan Pitcher)

Which Player will be the Most Valuable?(outside of Joe Burrow) - Chase

Who will be the Bengals Offensive player of the Year? - Chase

Who will be the Bengals Defensive Player of year? - CTB

Who will suprise and who will be a dud this season? - Suprise - Dax Hill, Dud - Burton

Name a player you would want the Bengals to trade for and why? - Chase Young because we need more DE help and he's a FA in 2025

Name a College player you want the Bengals to draft in the future? - Travis Hunter

I'm from the future and tell you that the Bengals are drafting first overall; How do you think that happened? Burrow and Browning get season ending injuries, Tee Higgins and Chase without a new contract sit out or fake an injury. Defense crumbles late as they are constantly on the field.

I'm from the future and tell you the Bengals win the Super this season? How do you think that happened? MVP Burrow season, and Bengals get HA throughout the playoffs.

RE: Bengals questionnaire 2024 season - Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 - 09-02-2024

(09-01-2024, 08:34 PM)J24 Wrote: So members of the Board here is J24s  unnecessary  2024 questionnaire?

Which assistant coach will be the Bengals coach of the year?

Which Player will be the Most Valuable?(outside of Joe Burrow)

Who will be the Bengals Offensive player of the Year?

Name a player you would want the Bengals to trade for and why?

I'm from the future and tell you that the Bengals are drafting first overall; How do you think that happened?

I'm from the future and tell you the Bengals win the Super this season? How do you think that happened?

Assistant COY: Pritcher. 

Non-Burrow MVP: Higgins (Chase will sit out a bit). 

Offensive POY: Burrow 

Defensive POY: Hendrickson. 

Surprise Studs: D: Dax Hill, O: Iosivas. 

Surprise Duds: D: Bell (Battle beats him out by the end of the year); O: T. Brown (Mims beats him out by the end of the year). 

Neither guy will flop, but the youngin's will just be better. 

I covet no one in a trade. 

Draft: Deone Walker, NT, Kentucky (have to trade up). 

RE: Bengals questionnaire 2024 season - J24 - 09-02-2024

(09-01-2024, 08:34 PM)J24 Wrote: So members of the Board here is J24s  unnecessary  2024 questionnaire?

Which assistant coach will be the Bengals coach of the year? Troy Walters WR Coach!- The Wrs will have a huge season and I think we will see a significant bumb in play from the young Wrs.

Which Player will be the Most Valuable?(outside of Joe Burrow) Jamar Chase WR- I think he will get 2,000 yards and 15 Tds.

Who will be the Bengals Offensive player of the Year? Jamar Chase- see answer above.

I'm going to go with Trey Hendrickson;I'm going to say he gets  20 sacks this season, 20 TFLs, and 30 QB Hits

Suprise player- Joseph Ossai- I think he gets 12 sacks,15 TFLs, and 25 QB Hits.

Dud- I have two I'm going BJ Hill and Sheldon Rankins- both are good players but neither are strong run defenders. I'm not sure either they compliment  each other as players. Would prefer a true NT on this team next to one of them.

Name a player you would want the Bengals to trade for and why? Again I'm going with two players.

Harrison Phillips Nt Minnesota-  we desperately need a NT with experience this season and he would allow Hill and Rankins to play to thier respective strengths.

Osa Odighizuwa 3T  Dallas- I have always thought highly of him as a potential Bengal since his draft class in 2021. He has played well in Dallas over the past three years. He has the pass rush ability and explosive Athlectisim to blow up running plays.

Dillon Thieneman FS Purdue sophomore- He isn't eligible to be drafted until 2025 but his play style reminds me of Jessie Bates. + He plays as a single High  safety in a cover 1/cover 3 system.

We traded Jamar Chase to either the Panthers or Patriots in the off season. This team is too talented to finish in Last place.

The Defensive plays like a top 10 unit around from November through the Playoffs and is a perfect compliment to the #1 offense in the league.

Would like to throw in ROY- Which will go to Kris Jenkins DT!