Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
PS elevations - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (https://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (https://thebengalsboard.com/forum-2.html)
+--- Thread: PS elevations (/thread-38963.html)

PS elevations - pally - 09-07-2024

With Tee injured and Ja'Marr "ill", Kendric Pryor has been elevated from the practice squad for the game.

RE: PS elevations - casear2727 - 09-07-2024

I feel much better now..........

RE: PS elevations - Synric - 09-07-2024

Ugh no DT elevation.

RE: PS elevations - BengalsLUFC - 09-07-2024

If Chase doesn’t play tomorrow and they activate Pryor but not Burton this place may burn down :lol:

RE: PS elevations - HarleyDog - 09-07-2024

(09-07-2024, 06:45 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: If Chase doesn’t play tomorrow and they activate Pryor but not Burton this place may burn down LOL

Burton has an attitude problem or something. Zac says NO!

Per Fanduel: Though Burton has made some highlight-reel plays in the preseason demonstrating his talent, he has also at times displayed why he slipped in the draft, raising questions about his professionalism, Paul Dehner Jr. of The Athletic reports.

ANALYSIS:
There's a reason why Burton was appearing late in games, and not with the first two units. One report was an unverified remark by Al Michaels of Burton sleeping through meetings, and quarterback Joe Burrow said that Burton needs to "stay in the playbook." Burton is clearly behind Andrei Iosivas right now, and might be behind Trenton Irwin.

RE: PS elevations - Bengalitis - 09-07-2024

it's about time we had some Bengal drama again...ha!

RE: PS elevations - HarleyDog - 09-07-2024

(09-07-2024, 07:18 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: it's about time we had some Bengal drama again...ha!

Right? It's great. This board is like a family. 

RE: PS elevations - Sled21 - 09-08-2024

(09-07-2024, 06:45 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: If Chase doesn’t play tomorrow and they activate Pryor but not Burton this place may burn down LOL

How are they going to activate Burton when he's already on the roster????

RE: PS elevations - casear2727 - 09-08-2024

(09-08-2024, 10:25 AM)Sled21 Wrote: How are they going to activate Burton when he's already on the roster????

I think he meant have Burton inactive for the game, as is the current rumor floating around.

RE: PS elevations - BoomerFan - 09-08-2024

A bit surprised they went with Kendric Pryor over Shedrick Jackson. Both seem intriguing though. I hope Pryor exceeds expectations every time he is targeted. Make the most of your opportunity and that can lead you to good places. When other people's ego keeps them from contributing, that is a great time to reward the guy who is working hard just to make it.

RE: PS elevations - Sled21 - 09-08-2024

(09-08-2024, 10:43 AM)casear2727 Wrote: I think he meant have Burton inactive for the game, as is the current rumor floating around.

I suspect if Tee and Chase are both out, they'll play Burton to stretch the field. Put him and Yoshi outside and Irwin in the slot

RE: PS elevations - casear2727 - 09-08-2024

(09-08-2024, 11:46 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I suspect if Tee and Chase are both out, they'll play Burton to stretch the field

I would certainly hope so.