Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Homer Hall of Fame
Brian Petrone (sp) - the greatest insider con artist the old board ever saw

However, the hardest I ever laughed was the thread where a hyper guy went off about going to work out to "blast his pecs". He was an asshole and the memes images and abuse he took about blasting pecs drove him over the edge to bannsville. That was the most epic thread in board history.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 10:24 AM)jason Wrote: I think that was it... It wasn't terribly active, but a lot of members were on both.

It started off really active when the 08 season divided the boards and caused some people to go off. I remember there were plenty of quality posters who opted for that place because of the looser rules. However, the chat box pretty much doomed it. Hardly anyone posted in threads or posted new threads. I know that drove some people away.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 03:13 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: It started off really active when the 08 season divided the boards and caused some people to go off. I remember there were plenty of quality posters who opted for that place because of the looser rules. However, the chat box pretty much doomed it. Hardly anyone posted in threads or posted new threads. I know that drove some people away.

You guys are either talking about the “Klotsch Uncensored” board, or this has happened more than once, which wouldn’t surprise me.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 03:03 AM)Stewy Wrote: Brian Petrone (sp) - the greatest insider con artist the old board ever saw

However, the hardest I ever laughed was the thread where a hyper guy went off about going to work out to "blast his pecs".  He was an asshole and the memes images and abuse he took about blasting pecs drove him over the edge to bannsville.  That was the most epic thread in board history.

The "blast his pecs" dude is the dude in SteelCitySouth's sig. I can't remember his name though...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-14-2021, 03:47 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: OSUfan as well, although he (very occasionally) still posts here.

Btw, I was thinking about making a post in Klotsch about all the posters we've lost through the years. I made a small list of guys who haven't logged in for over a year or more:

Cornerblitz
Royal Redlegs (Berzerker)
Stormborn
wolfkaosaun
xxlt
Nebuchadnezzar
SteelCitySouth
Magikod
Circleville Guy
Orlando Bengal
RICHMONDBENGAL_07
I_C_DeadPeople
depthchart
PAPinhead
etc

Lots more that haven't checked in this season. The Pistons hasn't logged in since New Years.
Dont worry Pistons will be back once we suck again!
Wolf, Redlegs, Judge, West TXeas Bengals fan, and Neek are guys I miss from the old board. Also Goodberry on their as Well.
(11-29-2021, 03:24 PM)Stewy Wrote: Well to add some accuracy to history....

When I joined the old forums, there were only 2-3 Admins and a few MODS.  Jo From Flo was the only daily active Admin.  I think the other two were actually accounts controlled by the team.

I became a MOD a one point because I've modd'd forums for a long long time and understood what it took to have control and be fair.  Denny became a MOD the same time I did.  I stepped down as a MOD at some point because I didn't have time for it.  Denny stayed on, and even then was letting the control go to his head.  Jo stepped down as an Admin.  Denny was promoted to ADMIN and became a tyrant, which is why he is so hated to this day.

Denny was not hated for his positive attitude, but for what he became when he took over the forums.  He and Joe both had emoji's created because they were both fan favorites for a long time.  Before he was a MOD Denny was actually (mostly) a beloved poster.  The problem is that most people don't remember that far back.

Both Joe and Denny sucked. Joe tried to kick me out for not hating Chad in the 2008 off-season. Also he only showed up to say how right he was and would never show up when he was wrong.

I have never had a problem with Denny but his homerism was over the top. Also his hate for the Reds is a strange one.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 12:19 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The "blast his pecs" dude is the dude in SteelCitySouth's sig. I can't remember his name though...

"Sloppy Lombardi Slaps" he was a bit of a right-wing extremist in the P&R forum.  Think he may have gone by another name also.  For a while there was a regular turnover of guys in P&R that seemed so extreme that they might have just been trolls.

One time he posted a passage that was supposed to be a quote from Darwin, but when I searched on the internet it was a fake that had been posted on Stormfront, a hard core white supremist site.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 01:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: "Sloppy Lombardi Slaps" he was a bit of a right-wing extremist in the P&R forum.  Think he may have gone by another name also.  For a while there was a regular turnover of guys in P&R that seemed so extreme that they might have just been trolls.

One time he posted a passage that was supposed to be a quote from Darwin, but when I searched on the internet it was a fake that had been posted on Stormfront, a hard core white supremist site.

That's him. Good call. ThumbsUp 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 01:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's him. Good call. ThumbsUp 

The drummer or the dude with the snake?

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 03:03 AM)Stewy Wrote: Brian Petrone (sp) - the greatest insider con artist the old board ever saw

However, the hardest I ever laughed was the thread where a hyper guy went off about going to work out to "blast his pecs". He was an asshole and the memes images and abuse he took about blasting pecs drove him over the edge to bannsville. That was the most epic thread in board history.

Brian Patteronia
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 03:34 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Brian Patteronia

Yeah knew I had it spelled wrong.  Mr. Deception himself.
Reply/Quote
Wasn't the guy doing multiple fake accounts and PMing people called TigerBlood?

Was SteelCitySouth the guy who made some really funny comments about Message Board poster's pics?

Those posts had me laughing my ass off.

Does anyone remember the poster who's supposed father got on the boards and posted on his behalf?

Said he was seriously injured and was in the hospital.

Only to have the poster come clean that he totally made the whole thing up.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 02:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: The drummer or the dude with the snake?

Same guy...though i'm not sure if it is confirmed that it is actually him, or just pics he attributed to himself that SCS still had access to when he had the sig made. 

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 09:57 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Wasn't the guy doing multiple fake accounts and PMing people called TigerBlood? Yes

Was SteelCitySouth the guy who made some really funny comments about Message Board poster's pics? Yes

Those posts had me laughing my ass off.

Does anyone remember the poster who's supposed father got on the boards and posted on his behalf?

Said he was seriously injured and was in the hospital.

Only to have the poster come clean that he only made the whole thing up. 

I remember that but don't remember the posters name.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 10:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I remember that but don't remember the posters name.

I can't fully remember.  His name looked like he misspelled it when it was made.
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 10:19 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I can't fully remember.  His name looked like he misspelled it when it was made.

CinciREborn was the guy that did the WWE thing with denny. Made a couple characters and posted it on Youtube or some shit.

It wasn't him was it?

Reply/Quote
The dude whose father supposedly posted for him saying that he died (maybe just got seriously injured) in a car accident was call Havean…just like a stupid ass way of spelling heaven. It was eventually obvious that the dumbass was trying pull a fast one and he got confronted. He said that he didn’t have friends on the board so decided to take his death?

I may be getting some small details wrong there, but that was definitely his name, and the general idea of what happened.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 10:57 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: The dude whose father supposedly posted for him saying that he died (maybe just got seriously injured) in a car accident was call Havean…just like a stupid ass way of spelling heaven. It was eventually obvious that the dumbass was trying pull a fast one and he got confronted. He said that he didn’t have friends on the board so decided to take his death?

I may be getting some small details wrong there, but that was definitely his name, and the general idea of what happened.

Yep. That's it.

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 10:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: CinciREborn was the guy that did the WWE thing with denny. Made a couple characters and posted it on Youtube or some shit.

It wasn't him was it?

CinciREborn was actually hilarious. His WWE beef with Denny had me rolling. He started the rBo, of which I was an official member. Maybe the only official member.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
(12-04-2021, 10:57 PM)Chip Smallwood Wrote: The dude whose father supposedly posted for him saying that he died (maybe just got seriously injured) in a car accident was call Havean…just like a stupid ass way of spelling heaven. It was eventually obvious that the dumbass was trying pull a fast one and he got confronted. He said that he didn’t have friends on the board so decided to take his death?

There was a poster on the Mothership called Heaven. She was actually a salesperson for a jersey company in China (wikitrade?)

I pimped their jerseys in a thread after I ordered a bunch for the office. She gave me a free Jersey of my choice through a PM/ 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

Yep.  That was him.
Reply/Quote