Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible trip to Germany
Looks like Tampa Bay will be the home team for the NFL's first game in Germany. The Bengals are one of their scheduled home games. It is a 1 in 9 shot. If we have to go to Europe, I'd rather not give up a home game. German sources seem to think it will be the Chiefs. We will see how it plays out.

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 05:54 PM)pally Wrote: Looks like Tampa Bay will be the home team for the NFL's first game in Germany.  The Bengals are one of their scheduled home games.  It is a 1 in 9 shot.  If we have to go to Europe, I'd rather not give up a home game.  German sources seem to think it will be the Chiefs. We will see how it plays out.

Cincinnati has a lot of German culture here....   Would be a fun game for the bengals to get
Reply/Quote
I thought YOU were headed to Germany! I might join if someone else decides to waste some money on such a trip.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 06:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Cincinnati has a lot of German culture here.

I hear Burrow has his own line of goetta coming out soon.

It has kale and gold flake in it.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 08:07 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I thought YOU were headed to Germany! I might join if someone else decides to waste some money on such a trip.

You just won big money on the Bengals winn AFCN and AFC right? Sounds like you have the extra cash to burn and take Holic with you for all he does for this site.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 05:54 PM)pally Wrote: Looks like Tampa Bay will be the home team for the NFL's first game in Germany.  The Bengals are one of their scheduled home games.  It is a 1 in 9 shot.  If we have to go to Europe, I'd rather not give up a home game.  German sources seem to think it will be the Chiefs. We will see how it plays out.

Oh yeah?  Well, I checked with my German source and he swears he knows nothing.  

[Image: s-l400.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 06:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Cincinnati has a lot of German culture here....   Would be a fun game for the bengals to get

Yeah. Northern Kentucky is pretty much German and Irish or, like me, German-Irish.

As long as it's not a home game that we give away, I'm all for it.

I was going to go up to Foxborough for the Bengals-Pats game, but taking away home field advantage for the Pats is definitely something that I'd be interested in. That could be big for us.
Reply/Quote
Spaetzle - I can eat that all day.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-25-2022, 09:16 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Oh yeah?  Well, I checked with my German source and he swears he knows nothing.  

[Image: s-l400.jpg]

Hilarious

Good brewskies to boot. Bring Carol Burnette lol
Reply/Quote
New Orleans, also on our away schedule, is one of the home teams for London this season. Now this is a game I would totally hate to see moved to Europe. Joe and Ja'Marr return to New Orleans. This could easily be a Sunday night game. I can't see the NFL moving this game but who knows.

Reply/Quote
(02-28-2022, 12:36 PM)pally Wrote: New Orleans, also on our away schedule, is one of the home teams for London this season.  Now this is a game I would totally hate to see moved to Europe.  Joe and Ja'Marr return to New Orleans.  This could easily be a Sunday night game.  I can't see the NFL moving this game but who knows.

No way this game gets moved with the influx of new Bengals fans in Louisiana.  This is exactly what the NFL wants.

This game will be a sell out and probably the biggest home game of the year for the Saints.
Established in 1993 Bengal Jim's "Before the Roar" is the longest running tailgate to support the Cincinnati Bengals.

Tune in LIVE at 8pm eastern every Tuesday for our weekly Bengals show! 

Check out our YouTube page at:
[Video: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC12ZcOwQDXreLIkrcdjmbVwl]
Reply/Quote

I would not be the least bit surprised if the Bengals went to Germany to play the Bucs.  The NFL knows they are one of the most exciting teams right now and have always had the most unique uniforms.  Well, for at least the last 40 years.  
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2022, 10:38 AM)Bengal Jim Wrote: No way this game gets moved with the influx of new Bengals fans in Louisiana.  This is exactly what the NFL wants.

This game will be a sell out and probably the biggest home game of the year for the Saints.

Agree, they won't move that one out of New Orleans.

(03-01-2022, 06:36 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: I would not be the least bit surprised if the Bengals went to Germany to play the Bucs.  The NFL knows they are one of the most exciting teams right now and have always had the most unique uniforms.  Well, for at least the last 40 years.  

Makes sense to me. 

Not against it as it would be a Bucs home game in Germany where we would have many more fans in the stands I am sure.
Reply/Quote
Good news as stated it's not taking a home game away from the Bengals.
[Image: 274466608_10158743148308176_802682179485...e=66EA8437]
Reply/Quote
Worthless stat of the day. The Bengals have never won an overseas game 0-1-1 and have never won their next game after playing overseas, 0-2. Wink

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(03-01-2022, 06:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Agree, they won't move that one out of New Orleans.

Makes sense to me. 

Not against it as it would be a Bucs home game in Germany where we would have many more fans in the stands I am sure.

Two teams that were both in the Superbowl in the last two years will be a better game than anything they have given London....   lol
Reply/Quote
(03-02-2022, 10:33 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Two teams that were both in the Superbowl in the last two years will be a better game than anything they have given London....   lol

True, but the Bucs won't have Brady and a lot of the players that got them to that Superbowl. I think we beat them handily.

Still better than those London games lol
Reply/Quote
A Saints reporter just tweeted that he keeps hearing the Bengals as the London opponent

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Reply/Quote
bengals are the hot team everyone wants to see
Reply/Quote
(03-04-2022, 06:55 PM)pally Wrote: A Saints reporter just tweeted that he keeps hearing the Bengals as the London opponent

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Why would they do that? You sure would think they would want to see Burrow back in Louisiana. 
Reply/Quote