Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
***Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread***
sob

Travis Jones and Faalele were two of my favs. Ravens got some serious size
Reply/Quote
Ravens are like the ideal mock draft team. They take the guys all the mock drafters fall in love with.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 01:21 PM)BuildTheWall Wrote: OMG I'm embarrassed. I thought you were talking about the real Chad Johnson, not the board member ochocincos. LOL.

Child please  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 01:28 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Ravens are like the ideal mock draft team. They take the guys all the mock drafters fall in love with.

And it usually works out for them

they’re just not very good with drafting receivers
Reply/Quote
Browns got Winfrey. And Bell.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 01:25 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: sob

Yeah, looks like their plan is to run, play defense, and pass to Andrews, because they sure ignored the wide receivers they so desperately need.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 11:39 AM)grampahol Wrote: Is this the same as saying $3.97 is exactly the same as $4? Better yet is $4.01 exactly the same as $3.98? 
3rd round is the 3rd round..4th round is the 4th round..You don't get to round off rounds.. LOL

There’s a big difference between the start and end of a round. 30 picks is significant.

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 01:25 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: sob

To balance out their tiny center?

Reply/Quote
For me:
OL: Salyer, Tom, Kinnard
TE: Ferguson, Likely, Kolar, Calcaterra
WR: Austi III, Melton, Austin

Some guys may be around in later rounds.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 01:33 PM)Nepa Wrote: Yeah, looks like their plan is to run, play defense, and pass to Andrews, because they sure ignored the wide receivers they so desperately need.

they will probably sign julio, beckham, and landry
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 01:41 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: they will probably sign julio, beckham, and landry

Beckham wouldn’t want to play with Jackson

Julio could be chasing a ring, so maybe

Landry idk
Reply/Quote
I liked Engabare more than Carter as a DT/DE hybrid, but I doubt we double down at that spot.
Reply/Quote
Offense:
-Don’t want to go RB this early but really like Strong and Spiller as value picks here
-Don’t think o line is as big of a need as some but Walker, Kinnard and Salyer
-Good value at TE with Likely and Kolar if either are still there. Probably where I would go for value and need meeting up best at this point
-WR Austin, Shakir and Melton. Bengals like guys that can play ST’s and that is where the value is at Wr here so maybe they go for one of them if they like them.

Defense:
-don’t really want to go D AGAIN but Domann LB and Woolen/McCollum at CB are great values. I’d be happy to steal one of them even with bigger needs on O
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 02:03 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Offense:
-Don’t want to go RB this early but really like Strong and Spiller as value picks here
-Good value at TE with Likely and Kolar if either are still there. Probably where I would go for value and need meeting up best at this point
-WR Austin, Shakir and Melton. Bengals like guys that can play ST’s and that is where the value is at Wr here so maybe they go for one of them if they like them.

Defense:
-don’t really want to go D AGAIN but Domann LB and Woolen/McCollum at CB are great values. I’d be happy to steal one of them even with bigger needs on O

Pretty much where I’m at as our 4th round pick approaches. Doubs I’d add to the list maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Wow, Browns draft a kicker in the 4th round! We drafted Evan in the 5th last year I thought. Trying to one up us I guess.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 02:03 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Offense:

Defense:

I'm definitely in the camp of going RB to compete with Perine and Evans, but just as long as he can pass block and be versatile out of backfield. I'm just not the biggest fan of Perine as backup, and Evans still seems like a project because he basically is. If Evans doesnt do much this coming season, he needs to go in other words.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Some fine fav TEs still available:

Charlie Kolar
Jayln Wiedermeyer
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 02:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Some fine fav TEs still available:

Charlie Kolar
Jayln Wiedermeyer

Flipping ravens

Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 02:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Some fine fav TEs still available:

Charlie Kolar
Jayln Wiedermeyer

Ravens out there crushing dreams. At least they have yet to draft a wideout in a great draft for wrs.
Reply/Quote
(04-30-2022, 02:15 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Flipping ravens

Damn it!! Marc Andrews was my comp for Kolar
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote