Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cough
Check of the video where Burrow jumps.

(10-12-2022, 04:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Check of the video where Burrow jumps.

I saw this and got a chuckle. I don't think it means anything serious, but he was really shook for a second. 
(10-12-2022, 04:29 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: I saw this and got a chuckle. I don't think it means anything serious, but he was really shook for a second. 

It was funny.
You know when you trip and fall and the first thing you do is look around to see if anybody saw you? Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
After playing behind a bad OL for so long,and not knowing if the next blindside hit is going to take you out of the game,or end your career,,,,I might be a little jumpy to.Of course,he may have just chugged down one of those Monster energy drinks at the half to help keep him on focus.They tend to rev up your nerves.
Joe Brrrr would have never.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
At least his eyes were moving. He hasn't done a lot of that this year
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

I mean, that’s a pretty nasty cough. I’d probably jump to.
(10-12-2022, 08:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: At least his eyes were moving. He hasn't done a lot of that this year

Gonna have to mail him some Aloe now.
Damn, somebody straight coughed into a hot mic! Hell I would've jumped too!

"Better send those refunds..."

Good stuff.

It's human nature to be overly frightened on occasion by something as innocuous as this. Fortunately, when it happens to most of us, we're not on a dais surrounded by reporters and microphones.
(10-12-2022, 04:33 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It was funny.

So if he's jumpy with just the cough imagine how jumpy he's been with 1000 lbs. of beef barreling down on him within a couple seconds of getting the snap.lol.

Probably thought some crazy fan was in there attempting some shit lol

Maybe his girlfriend recently had him watching that Dahmer show so he was feeling on edge. 
(10-13-2022, 12:12 PM)Tony Wrote: Probably thought some crazy fan was in there attempting some shit lol

Well?

Were you? 

Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
(10-13-2022, 01:02 PM)PhilHos Wrote: Well?

Were you? 

Ninja
You know I live in PA bro lol... I woulda fan boy if I was there lol and I'm 42..