Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for the games happening today 1/14/23
Tony simping on Allen and then sack fumble = priceless

Reply/Quote
TD Miami!!!

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
If our road goes from presumed Ravens, Bills, Chiefs to no Lamar Ravens, Dolphins, Jags i think a lot of ppl would put an asterisk before our Super Bowl berth.

That would have to be the easiest path anyone ever had to the championship game

We’ve just gotta handle business today. This may be the window. Next year a lot of teams will reload and get better
-Housh
Reply/Quote
That was lovely!
Josh Allen is having a rough game.

Go Fins!
Reply/Quote
Even if the Bills ultimately win (likely), the Dolphins are making them sing for their supper.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 04:48 PM)M.W. Wrote: Dolphins have a chance!

Another late drafted rookie QB playing well!

Go for 2, tie, get the ball to start 2nd half

No he’s really not playing well.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I still think Buffalo wins, but this is a game now. For real.

Miami can turn them over, but giving up chunks after chunks.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 05:20 PM)Housh Wrote: If our road goes from presumed Ravens, Bills, Chiefs to no Lamar Ravens, Dolphins, Jags i think a lot of ppl would put an asterisk before our Super Bowl berth.

That would have to be the easiest path anyone ever had to the championship game

We’ve just gotta handle business today. This may be the window. Next year a lot of teams will reload and get better

If Dolphins win, Bengals would play the Jags I believe.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 05:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: If Dolphins  win, Bengals would play the Jags I believe.

Assuming WE win tonight. Nothing is guaranteed.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 05:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No he’s really not playing well.

He looks like an inexperienced QB. The thing is so far Allen is having real issues with turnovers otherwise this would be a Bills blowout. 
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 05:27 PM)Joelist Wrote: Assuming WE win tonight. Nothing is guaranteed.

I was going off his post, I have no misconceptions that tonight is a lock.

Reply/Quote
These guys need to make the tough catches.

Reply/Quote
Miami misses a TON of balls. 2 deep catchable balls there. Not drops, but couod have caught.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 05:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No he’s really not playing well.

He's up and down which is expected from a rookie late rounder in his second or third NFL start. Really he's dropping dimes downfield and his receivers cannot catch.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Miami needed points there. Tenuous lead. Clock moving slow. Buffalo 3rd 3rd quarter possession, like 9 minutes left.
Reply/Quote
That Miami Defenisve Line is turning it up on Allen.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Cmon Miami be aggressive
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2023, 05:34 PM)Synric Wrote: He's up and down which is expected from a rookie late rounder in his second or third NFL start. Really he's dropping dimes downfield and his receivers cannot catch.

This is how I see it as well. Of course he isn't Joe Burrow, but the guy is playing a good game and it would be an excellent game if the receivers would just catch the ball. 

Well heck, nevermind
Reply/Quote
Bad rookie desicion there.

Reply/Quote
What a stupid effing throw.

Reply/Quote