Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game thread for the games happening today 1/14/23
Even if Patrick plays in the second half I can not see him being remotely close to as mobile as he was pre-injury.
That and he will likely continue to take a beating
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 08:00 PM)M.W. Wrote: Even if Patrick plays in the second half I can not see him being remotely close to as mobile as he was pre-injury.
That and he will likely continue yo take a beating

Until they shut Kelce and Pachanko down, Brandon Allen could compete the win.
Reply/Quote
Jags should be embarrassed there - letting an injured QB scramble for the first down.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Henne >Mahomes
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Did anyone in the entire country not know that 3rd and 10 was going to Kelce?

Ps. Can you imagine if JB had Kelce? Scary
Reply/Quote
Chiefs offensive line might be really good.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Mahomes can't throw accurately right now. He can't push off that ankle.

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 08:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Henne >Mahomes

lol. :)
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 08:11 PM)Synric Wrote: Chiefs offensive line might be really good.

They were horrible two years ago. Hopefully the Bengals are on the same track.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Their LT was HOLDING big time on the very play Collinsworth was praising him for - BOTH hands full of the defenders jersey - that is ALWAYS a hold.
Reply/Quote
Run the ball well and mix in the pass and win Jaskonville
Reply/Quote
Jags are that west coast wide zone team.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 08:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They were horrible two years ago. Hopefully the Bengals are on the same track.

What? Horrible? We are there already!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Bla I'm gonna hit 10k posts soon and ruin my account with a red nametag over black lol.

Reply/Quote
Same play against Henne

Reply/Quote
So how is that not roughing the passer when that was the exact same thing if not worse than the one earlier?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Trevor playing like doo doo

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 08:18 PM)cinci4life Wrote: So how is that not roughing the passer when that was the exact same thing if not worse than the one earlier?

Yeah that’s some BS
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 08:18 PM)cinci4life Wrote: So how is that not roughing the passer when that was the exact same thing if not worse than the one earlier?

I think we all know how
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2023, 08:09 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Henne >Mahomes

lol. :)
Reply/Quote