Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What needs to happen now
Monday Night, the Bengals to go into Denver and drop 40 on them and only give up 10 in garbage time.

Next week, the Bengals to come home and drop 50 on the Ravens.
Next week, the Browns drop 35 on the Steelers, lol.
Next week, the Patriots to lose to Miami.
Next week, the Jets win in Buffalo.

I know, if the Jets win they are in the playoffs but f the Broncos lose this week and next week, the Steelers get their Wildcard spot.

Oh, who cares about everyone else?!

Beat the Broncos and the Ravens and lets cheer on Miami to beat the Patriots!

WHO-DEY!!!
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Would be funny if we could beat Denver, KC could beat Oakland, and SD could upset Denver, handing the division to KC after Denver thought they had the title locked up two months ago.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:07 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Would be funny if we could beat Denver, KC could beat Oakland, and SD could upset Denver, handing the division to KC after Denver thought they had the title locked up two months ago.

i would prefer that not too happen since then the Steelers could slide back into playoffs.. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:09 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: i would prefer that not too happen since then the Steelers could slide back into playoffs.. 

Meh, still funny. 
Reply/Quote
Bengals beat denver, Denver beats SD, Jets beat buffalo is all I care about
Reply/Quote
If the Bengals beat Denver then KC wins the division no matter what if KC wins in week 17.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:16 PM)2ndHalfAdjustment Wrote: If the Bengals beat Denver then KC wins the division no matter what if KC wins in week 17.

Yes, so after the Bengals beat the Broncos on Monday, I want the Broncos to beat the Chargers and the Jets to beat the Bills to keep the Steelers out of the playoffs.

It's crazy, I was just thinking about the fans in the AFC North and the teams and how there is no other division like it. The NFC East may come close but all AFC North teams and their fans hate the others with equal vigor.
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
Bengals beat denver...nothing else matters.
Reply/Quote
Steelers need us to beat Denver so they have a second path to the playoffs.    Which we can oblige them and then We can leave their fate up to San Diego and Buffalo.  

All I care about is us winning.   If the fins wanna throw a who Dey our way in the process and win next week.   I won't be upset.   Either way.   I'm ok at the 2 seed.   Probably the better matchup for us anyway.
Reply/Quote
(12-27-2015, 11:09 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: i would prefer that not too happen since then the Steelers could slide back into playoffs.. 

Only if the Jets lose.  Otherwise they can't get the spot.  They are cheering for the Jets to lose.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 12:10 AM)Sovereign Nation Wrote: Only if the Jets lose.  Otherwise they can't get the spot.  They are cheering for the Jets to lose.

I do believe that if the Jets win, they will get that last Wildcard spot.

Now, if the Broncos lose tomorrow and next week and the Steelers beat the Browns, the Broncos are out and the Steelers are in.

It's some crazy stuff.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2015, 12:45 AM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I do believe that if the Jets win, they will get that last Wildcard spot.

Now, if the Broncos lose tomorrow and next week and the Steelers beat the Browns, the Broncos are out and the Steelers are in.

It's some crazy stuff.

Yep. Broncos and Jets will control their own destiny for the WIldcard spots.
Reply/Quote
Cleveland can beat Pittsburgh, but they make too many mistakes. It's going to be a fun game to watch, considering Pittsburgh is fighting for their lives.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Win out and let faith take it's course.

Reply/Quote
Winning tonight... I could care less about anything else.
Reply/Quote
KC started 1-5. They've won 9 in a row.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote