Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
***Week 2 GameDay Thread - Ravens @ Bengals***
(09-17-2023, 04:30 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: What is up with this terrible soft zone? Gotta send pressure if you play that shit. Ridiculous that these coaches still do the same shit over & over. Lamar is the most overrated QB in the league yet we give him zero pressure & no spy to stop his run. Joke of a defense today.
They ran man blitz and gave up a TD...
Reply/Quote
Too many ***** in the trenches...
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 04:30 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Raven have injuries to two starting O-Linemen, and we still can't get pressure on the QB. What a joke this team does this to its fans every year

I cant remember the last time the D was able to get to the QB consistently
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 04:31 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: They have a killer schedule too. 5-6 wins this year, tops.

Hey we can get another trash d line in this next draft. Should be better we will have a much higher pick

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 04:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: There are only three problems with the Cincinnati Bengals: Offense, defense, and special teams.

Outside of that, it’s been a hellava cruise
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 04:31 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I cant remember the last time the D was able to get to the QB consistently

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 04:31 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I cant remember the last time the D was able to get to the QB consistently
Today last week all last year all year before that... oh our D, dunno
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 04:30 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Give me a break, their receivers are wide open and we can’t tackle a qb behind the line of scrimmage.  

Nah they're good.

Reply/Quote
To airport guy: I’ve done that a lot.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 04:30 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Raven have injuries to two starting O-Linemen, and we still can't get pressure on the QB. What a joke this team does this to its fans every year

Injuries in their secondary too.
Reply/Quote
Is Myles Murphy palying today?
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 04:31 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Hey we can get another trash d line in this next draft. Should be better we will have a much higher pick

They’ll draft a DB.
Reply/Quote
Defense is not the same without Apple and the Safeties that walked.
Let’s be honest it was the defense that carried the team the past two seasons
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 04:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: To airport guy: I’ve done that a lot.

Most people have.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 04:33 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Is Myles Murphy palying today?

Looks like with himself

Reply/Quote
But keep yellin WHO DEY,,,lol
Reply/Quote
Let’s not give up yet. Lol
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2023, 04:33 PM)Bengalion Wrote: Is Myles Murphy palying today?
Maybe get some garbage time reps
Reply/Quote
Need to see something good this drive
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Not a good start for my sports teams. My football team s*cks, my american football team s*cks ...

Waiting for the NBA to start !
You can only be bothered by your own thoughts. You can only be p*ssed about your own life.

Reply/Quote