Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - (SNF) Bills @ Bengals***
How is the score still good? I thought they said that penalty during the play kills the play
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Could you imagine Allen getting ejected for two taunts? LOL
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
it's pretty easy to make Joshua INT allen taunt, just get one more and we can see Kyle Allen.
Reply/Quote
Dalton Kincaid is the xfactor

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
Scott is embarrassing. The defense needs to get it together. The secondary looked like they were going through the motions
Reply/Quote
Not good from Turner there.

And Nick Scott looks foolish there.
Reply/Quote
Alright we need Hilton or Hill to destroy Allen on a drop back ASAP
Reply/Quote
Come out and seized momentum only for the defense to come in and give it right back to Buffalo. I'm not surprised one bit.
Pathetic defensive effort to start.
Reply/Quote
Pointing is a penalty in the NFL.
Reply/Quote
Man Nick Scott just continues being a liability. I was never on a hype train with him. Not saying I would've been in favor of wiping that TD but it is weird him taunting during the play pre score.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 10:40 PM)treee Wrote: Alright we need Hilton or Hill to destroy Allen on a drop back ASAP

Yep….

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 10:40 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Scott is embarrassing. The defense needs to get it together. The secondary looked like they were going through the motions

Dax Hill replacing Bates wasn’t the issue. It was Scott replacing Vonn bell

It's because you are of such profound wisdom, Frank Booth. - SunsetBengal
Reply/Quote
That was a WEAK taunt call. Wow

Thanks though Refs
Reply/Quote
Not really worried. Defense usually takes a bit to get warmed up then really shows up.
Reply/Quote
Scott has been such a bust
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Of course the defense has to shit the bed
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 10:40 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Scott is embarrassing. The defense needs to get it together. The secondary looked like they were going through the motions

The secondary is mediocre at best
Reply/Quote
Keep it close until half, then let Lou make his adjustments and they'll be good
Reply/Quote
Scott undisciplined, very amateurish play. One huge missed tackle by the rookie and one stupid play by a vet. Gotta tighten up.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 10:41 PM)BillsGuy1986 Wrote: Pointing is a penalty in the NFL.

Pointing and laughing, yes. It's taunting in the NBA now too. Like it or not! Hopefully mr. beady eyes my arm is hurt I won't throw in pre-game gets another taunt, it's easy since he runs his mouth on the field more than most.
Reply/Quote