• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - (SNF) Bills @ Bengals***
Did Zac forget about running the ball?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 11:37 PM)Housh Wrote: The balls to call that right there

Zac wins some and loses some!
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 11:36 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Huh? Try being a bengals fan. You couldn't stomach it...

Oh I think Bills fans have a claim to having to endure some craptastic stretches.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Maybe it isn't a nail. Joe looked pretty good on that throw to Chase
Reply/Quote
Nice on 4th! Whew!

Good clock management letting the clock run. We should try a running play unless the D sells out vs the run.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 11:36 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: It’s just a flesh wound

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[Image: monty-python-holy-grail.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 11:38 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh I think Bills fans have a claim to having to endure some craptastic stretches.

That's also true but he said it's only his 2nd time getting a knot. I get it if he only gets knots when players go down. Bengals lose almost all their games by 3, the Bills usually put up huge points, they don't play close games lol. Bengals fans live with permanent knots.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 11:38 PM)Destro Wrote: Chase, past the line of scrimmage, All-Pro.
Behind the LOS, has similar stats that I do.
Take note, Bengals.

You've been tackled for a loss 100 times? Wink
Reply/Quote
This next play should be a run followed by using as much clock as possible to make BUF use timeouts.
Reply/Quote
Finger numbing agent worked?
Reply/Quote
Should have been a penalty - Chase had to adjust his face mask while running? That’s because of the hands to the face, no?
Reply/Quote
Do they not have band aids on the sidelines?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 11:36 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Huh? Try being a bengals fan. You couldn't stomach it lol. I feel sorry for the Hamlin game. Almost all of Bengals losses the last 3 years are 3 points or less. They don't crush people either, usually.

Haha. To be fair, I was nursing a hangover this morning. It's a Rollercoaster game
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 11:39 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Should have been a penalty - Chase had to adjust his face ask while running? That’s because of the hands to the face, no?

Wondering the same thing.

Reply/Quote
A run play — and it worked!
Reply/Quote
They have to runnnnnn the ballllll and run some horizontal routes.  Either pillow soft zones or man to man.
Reply/Quote
Does ANYONE get tackled from less than Mixon? Just the worst balance.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote
Now let's not forget to run the ball and run this clock down. I really wish we would incorporate some direct snaps to Mixon on short yardage. Who cares if they know it's a run 2nd or 3rd and 1. Then if it seems to work well start doing it on 4th at times.
Reply/Quote
He was so close to gone
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Smoke out those TOs!
Reply/Quote