Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - (SNF) Bills @ Bengals***
You know the Bills are going to come out trying to punch us in the mouth in the third quarter. If we hold them we are in such good shape. In Lou we trust!
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:00 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Bills won’t be able to catch up. You guys got this!

I think you’re right but it’s up to the defense. If they keep pressure on Josh Allen all will be well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
D started out shaky but adjusted nicely.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:01 AM)Joelist Wrote: So all those throws into the stands by Big Ben over the years should have been grounding also. He was in the tackle box and no receiver possible. 

Oh I think too many QBs get away with throwing it through the end zone. It’s like the rule doesn’t apply there.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Joe with a 123 qb rating that half
Reply/Quote
Bengals D, needs to make a statement coming out for 2nd half, and shut down Buffalo.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:01 AM)chrisball96 Wrote: You know the Bills are going to come out trying to punch us in the mouth in the third quarter. If we hold them we are in such good shape. In Lou we trust!

They are almost in must score mode. We get another stop and score ourselves and the floodgates can open. 
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 11:58 PM)grampahol Wrote: I don't know why anyone is upset about the call since it really didn't change anything..

They were going to attempt a 56 yard field goal. It took that off the table, how does possible 3 points not matter? 
Reply/Quote
Doesn't the ball have to get out of bounds for it to not be grounding?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:03 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Oh I think too many QBs get away with throwing it through the end zone. It’s like the rule doesn’t apply there.

I think if the ball goes out of bounds, past the LOS, it's not grounding, right? 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:00 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Bills won’t be able to catch up. You guys got this!

If you were a Bengal fan first you would be banned for saying that. I guess it’s ok from the fan of another team.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:02 AM)Rattler Wrote: D started out shaky but adjusted nicely.

That’s Lou Anarumo! His initial defensive plan sometimes falls short but he always adjusts brilliantly.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:04 AM)TheFan Wrote: I think if the ball goes out of bounds, past the LOS it's not grounding, right? 

I think that's why it was called cause it didn't get out of bounds
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:04 AM)TheFan Wrote: I think if the ball goes out of bounds, past the LOS it's not grounding, right? 

Not if you’re in the pocket and under pressure. I think.

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2023, 11:57 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: [Image: 53312800748_d99df693fe_b.jpg]

Who wants a wet willy?
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:01 AM)Joelist Wrote: So all those throws into the stands by Big Ben over the years should have been grounding also. He was in the tackle box and no receiver possible. 

I think the rules official explained this well. If it had gone over the WR's head, no matter how high, it wouldn't have been grounding. 

The ref explained it perfectly and CC gave a player's thoughts on it perfectly. Why are folks trippin'
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Refs are reffing too reffy
Reply/Quote
Think I would have taken 3rd and 5
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:04 AM)michaelsean Wrote: If you were a Bengal fan first you would be banned for saying that. I guess it’s ok from the fan of another team.

I’m hoping you guys hang on. I totally think you will!
Reply/Quote
Damn they have to get to Allen. Can’t cover that long.

Reply/Quote