Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - (SNF) Bills @ Bengals***
Taylor is a dumb somebitch
Reply/Quote
Never understood throwing the ball to a stationary receiver and expect him to make the 1st down
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:36 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Wasted a time out there

Yeah, a timeout just to throw a 1 yard pass on 4th and 5 certainly seems like a waste.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:37 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: Never understood throwing the ball to a stationary receiver and expect him to make the 1st down

Especially the least athletic skill player on your entire team. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:37 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Crapping the bed with these calls. Going for that is fine, but that call was atrocious.

No confidence in Money Mac to make it a 14 point lead?
Reply/Quote
That play was Marvin-esque.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I wouldn't have mind a McPherson kick there.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:37 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Crapping the bed with these calls. Going for that is fine, but that call was atrocious.

Who knows what the actual call was, Burrow didnt have time as usual with this O-Line buckling.  
Reply/Quote
Line has been meh tonight at best

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:37 AM)TheFan Wrote: Especially the least athletic skill player on your entire team. 

With buffalo bunched up at the line
Reply/Quote
I hate 3rd Q

The O usually takes a nap or ……a crap

That’s the best play you can come up w on 4th and 5? AFTER using a TO?

Ps. I guess we lost faith in McFoot too?
Reply/Quote
Stupid negative pitch on first down cost them that drive
Mixon doesn’t have the quickness/elusiveness to make plays like that work
Reply/Quote
Really need the D to bail us out on this one. Give Evans a chance on some of these check downs. The play would've probably been to try and draw them off the call timeout and kick the FG.
Reply/Quote
I love the choice to go for it so I get it that it’s a killer if you fail. This is perhaps the biggest drive of the game right here. Bills may go for the big play right away. Have to be ready.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:37 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: No confidence in Money Mac to make it a 14 point lead?

We had to punt on the last 56 yarder after he barely made the 51 yarder on the free kick and penalty on them, I guess that means something to them today lol
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:38 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: That play was Marvin-esque.

Lol that was also Taylor-esque
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:36 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Because of a stupid 1st down play

Play to Higgins was 9 yards. Do that on first down, you have 3 downs to make a yard. Should be good it you delete the 3 play calls of doom the Bengals have ( Chase pass behind LOS, sweep and toss.  ).
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:37 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: Never understood throwing the ball to a stationary receiver and expect him to make the 1st down

It's okay when he is beyond the line to gain, but short isn't going to work out well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I feel Allen is due for another INT.
Reply/Quote
Pocket was about to colapse and Burrow just threw it to whoever was there. Terrible decision. Should've kicked the FG, trust your kicker here.
Reply/Quote