Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - (SNF) Bills @ Bengals***
They’ve scored a decent amount of points and may score more, but man they’ve left some points out there.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Kick it.

It’s good, yes!

Now play great defense then pull Joe Burrow. He’s had a fine game and it’s time to grab some bench time.
Reply/Quote
Two TDs to the good now..Clock seems to be moving slow with no timeouts left..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
We can never blow anyone out, every game is a nail biter down to the whistle
Reply/Quote
Keep Allen in the pocket. No big plays on scrambles.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 12:59 AM)nkydiesel88 Wrote: Why is the clock running when he was ruled out of bounds?

They changed the rule on that a while back. I think under 5 minutes it stops. But in order to speed games up, they keep the clock running.

Less football instead of less commercials. 
Reply/Quote
We are ahead but not executing
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:01 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: we're really going to score 3 points in the 2nd half? lol

The Chiefs scored 0 against Miami in the 2nd half today
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:01 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: You've gotta blame that on the person that called the play. Idiotic play call.  ZT trying to get cute yet again.

Yes. These cutesy wide plays never work on goal to go. We have the power linemen but seem terrified to use them. 
Reply/Quote
Points are points - they're down by two TD's. Let's go D!!
[Image: n881eg.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:02 AM)michaelsean Wrote: They’ve scored a decent amount of points and may score more, but man they’ve left some points out there.

That’s the truth. Once the offense stops with the occasional sputter they’ll be scary.
Reply/Quote
mixon is 11 carries 25 yards, wtf
Reply/Quote
Buffalo has 4 downs on every series to try and score a TD. We are going to have to get another turnover to win this game
Reply/Quote
I was never certain that Smith stepped out. I would have like to have seen a replay on that.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:02 AM)matmaven Wrote: Keep Allen in the pocket. No big plays on scrambles.

Completely agree here. This is how Allen drags the Bills back in late game situations.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
I too am sad we are winning by 14 points.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:01 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: You've gotta blame that on the person that called the play. Idiotic play call.  ZT trying to get cute yet again.

It's not really the play, it's the personnel...Mixon is not James Brooks type player with the speed to hit the edge, at least not anymore.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:02 AM)TheFan Wrote: I would love to see the stats on the Mixon toss play and the Chase run. There's no way those can be positive plays

I’d be shocked if they averaged zero.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
14 point lead 1/2 4th and you all still complain
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:03 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: I was never certain that Smith stepped out.  I would have like to have seen a replay on that.

Burrow blew all our TOa already anyways so wouldn't have mattered, other than just to know. 
Reply/Quote