Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 9 GameDay Thread - (SNF) Bills @ Bengals***
the rest of the AFC-N groans, the Bengals won't go away, even though we are still at bottom of division lol
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:24 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: I have zero teams that I pull for that ever make it easy....professional, college.....it's always a nail biter. Being a sports fan has taken 10 years off of my life.

That’s the good thing about being a Buckeye fan. Half the games aren’t all that close. Of course there’s close to zero margin for error with only four teams. Next year will be better with eight.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:15 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: I can feel this one being Bungled away.

As usual you would be wrong
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:24 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: let us all go to bed now, we have to work tomorrow!

I'm gonna stay up all night and fall asleep watching some stupid movie..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:25 AM)Joelist Wrote: Considering they left at least 10 and more like 17 points on the field this was WAY too close.

Agree! It should have been a blowout — but I’ll take the win.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:25 AM)swilson3828 Wrote: Well a lot of that was self inflicted, but, yes, it needs to be fixed.

That’s exactly right. It’s fixable. Just hope they do it.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
An ugly win we left points on the field again.

At this point in the season and considering the opposition we’ve had the past 2 weeks who gives a ****.

The Bengals are not only contenders for a ring we are right up there.

Potential banana skin game next weekend can’t take our eye off the ball.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:24 AM)Isaac Curtis: The Real #85 Wrote: Good win.

Texans won't be easy next week.

No they won't. Stroud has been really good or bad. Hopefully out defense can replicate whatever teams have done to make them struggle. TB is bad against the pass this year so might have made him loom even better.
Reply/Quote
I can’t believe we put the ball in the hands of Mixon w 3rd to go … and won lol

Screw it

WHOOOO DEYYYYY
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:26 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: the rest of the AFC-N groans, the Bengals won't go away, even though we are still at bottom of division lol

Go to bed, I hear you have work tomorrow LOL
Reply/Quote
Next week if we beat the Texans we should get out of the cellar unless the Stains beat the Rats.
Reply/Quote
Just think..The silly ass people get to watch the Love Island Games.. I bet you're jealous, huh?  Hilarious

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:27 AM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: An ugly win we left points on the field again.

At this point in the season and considering the opposition we’ve had the past 2 weeks who gives a ****.

The Bengals are not only contenders for a ring we are right up there.

Potential banana skin game next weekend can’t take our eye off the ball.

You’re a trooper man. Hope you don’t have work in a couple hours.

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:27 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: No they won't. Stroud has been really good or bad. Hopefully out defense can replicate whatever teams have done to make them struggle. TB is bad against the pass this year so might have made him loom even better.

Pressure and coverage. That’s what it takes.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:29 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Go to bed, I hear you have work tomorrow LOL

Benefits of being old..Stay up all night when you want and take afternoon naps whenever you damned well please..and no old man yelling at you to get your lazy ass out of bed!  Stick around long enough and you too can be old..  Cool

Reply/Quote
Bootycheeck 2nd half offense. I hope Jamars back is okay. Losing him during this stretch would be rough
Reply/Quote
Oh and btw **** Josh Allen. Play that taunting penalty back for his punk ass while he’s holding this L!

Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:29 AM)Awful Llama Wrote: Go to bed, I hear you have work tomorrow LOL

You can't handle the truth! How on earth after 9 weeks are we at bottom of division but still have so much hope? Lol
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:37 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh and btw **** Josh Allen. Play that taunting penalty back for his punk ass while he’s holding this L!

I wanted him to get another taunting penalty and ejection. It's easy to bait him. He can't seem to not taunt when scoring TDs. Shoulda taunted him on that silly ass pick on his own 30.
Reply/Quote
(11-06-2023, 01:30 AM)michaelsean Wrote: You’re a trooper man. Hope you don’t have work in a couple hours.

Luckily working the night shift so helps with the body clock but would have stayed up regardless.

5pm-5am long arse hours but getting the money for my annual trip to Cincy in a few weeks not long now.

Right bed enjoy the win lads LOL
Reply/Quote