Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 14 GameDay Thread - Colts @ Bengals***
(12-10-2023, 04:14 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s a singular mistake.  Jake was bound to throw a wounded duck sometime.  Now let’s score again; there’s plenty of time.

Was a bad throw, but I'm still very much of the opinion that Browning is showing us more than we would've expected 3 weeks ago. Big opportunity for him here to prove he can rebound.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 04:13 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Imagine all the people who went to the shitter five minutes ago with us up 14-0.  Surprise.

Well then we now know it was those folk's fault!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Thanks Trey, biggest boneheaded decision of the year award goes to you.
Reply/Quote
We will march down the field and then get stuck in FG range and settle.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 04:15 PM)fisherscatfan Wrote: Hendrickson came off the field whining like he didn’t rough the passer. He 100% did and Bengals were off the field. Going to have great field position but he takes a stupid shot at the QB. So instead of really being in a position to bury them now it is a tied game.

Yep. Selfish attitude he did that shit against New Orleans last year.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 04:14 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: thinking they're just gonna run it 3 times and punt now lol

Oh I know, I was being facetious lol. No way we try for the points here.
Reply/Quote
Jags D forces back-to-back turnovers. TL hits the TE. TD Jags! 14-7
Reply/Quote
higgins traded mid game
Reply/Quote
Let’s go 3 and out and give them the ball back
Reply/Quote
Tee “Rex” Higgins.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 04:15 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: lol no

Zac will sit on this.

Im aware dude, it was a joke.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 04:14 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: It’s a singular mistake. Jake was bound to throw a wounded duck sometime. Now let’s score again; there’s plenty of time.

I’m blaming Trey for all 14. Never would have been there if not for Trey.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
And Tee drops an easy pass....meltdown in progress.
Reply/Quote
Just keep throwing deep to Chase.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
i just started watching the game and not only miss our 2 TDs, but get to see the colts score on us... 2! grrrrrrrr....
Reply/Quote
Trey and Jake getting it done…

Stupid football. Horrible throw with no pressure and the TE standing there wide open.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 04:15 PM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: Thanks Trey, biggest boneheaded decision of the year award goes to you.

Dumb take.  His penalty was 80 yards from the end zone and had nothing to do with us turning the ball over.
Reply/Quote
was he holding ja'marr or something, wow didn't look like much
Reply/Quote
meltdown continues
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2023, 04:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: **** trey Hendrickson! lol. browning isnt' as accurate as burrow regardless of those stats lol

Obviously, but even so and regardless of what just happened I still can't help but wonder why Burrow was out there at 25% the first 3-4 weeks rather than resting and starting Browning. They scored 3 points twice.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote