Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(12-23-2023, 07:03 PM)Destro Wrote: I was one saying pumping the brakes on hating on him early on, too. We literally just play Ginshew, a previous darling on a small sample size/ Starter talk was garbage.

Right now I would say no offense could keep up with how poor the same team's defense is. Pittsburgh's offense is atrocious and they look all-world.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 07:02 PM)grampahol Wrote: Well that was a stupid Gieco commercial.. 

I'd rather that than see this team roll around in it's on filth.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
So. How many days until the draft?
Reply/Quote
***** ludicrous.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 07:04 PM)jj22 Wrote: That’s game. Merry Christmas all.

Game and season! It’s over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 07:05 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: Hey Zac Taylor YOU SUCK as a coach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zac had us 3 points, Jake ruined it

Zac doesn’t coach defense
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 07:04 PM)jj22 Wrote: That’s game. Merry Christmas all.

What I want for Xmas is a real defense, don’t think Santa will come thru, and I’ve been good all year
Reply/Quote
Cannot stop the run. Cannot stop the pass. Missing tackles & giving up big plays.

Long way to go, but this game is getting close to over.

A top 16 draft pick is in our future.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 07:05 PM)Bengalion Wrote: We play like this every week before halftime. It's the Vikings game all over again. We will get there, just more two quarters.

Turnovers were the only reason we were in that game against Vikings. They would have put up 35 on us if not. This defense is one of the worst in the league. Doesn’t give out backup QB a chance.
Reply/Quote
This is 90s level defense

Linebackers are no factor at all in the run or pass.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Bengals are getting worked off rhe ball on both sides. The OL and DL are losing add in bad decisions by the QB game gets ugly.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 07:03 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: will mason miss a pass today?

Well the Bengals made Steelers fans Pickett believers. No reason they can’t help Mason out.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It was a fun few weeks but this team is irrelevant without 9 & 1.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 07:04 PM)Housh Wrote: Tomlin about to make Lou his *****

We just don’t got the players to keep up without Reader

Housh, the defense was bad WITH Reader. We can't make excuses for Lou and this defense now that Reader is hurt by forgetting this is pretty much how they have been most of the year.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 07:05 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: ***** ludicrous.

Being out coached big time so far
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 07:02 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Right. He forgot to tell Browning not to throw it to four defenders with no Bengals in the area.

Still think Coaches are doing a good job?
Reply/Quote
Coaches get way too much credit and way too much blame. If you don't have the players that can execute, I don't care how "good" of a coach you supposedly are you aren't going to be successful.
Reply/Quote
We could easily score 21 this quarter and be winning so I’m not out yet but with that start idk what we do

Lou and Zac are great at adjustments tho
-Housh
Reply/Quote
They get the ball after the half too

Shoot me
Reply/Quote
Another 3-and-out coming up.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote