Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
I hope we get shutout 56-0 and Zac gets fired
Reply/Quote
Back to being scared of the Steelers again no matter how bad they suck. Ffs.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:04 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: When has Lou had a really great defense in Cincinnati?  I don't recall them

The only time I would say Lou had a great defense was in the playoffs against Oakland, Tennessee, and Kansas City. It was short lived.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:04 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: When has Lou had a really great defense in Cincinnati?  I don't recall them

Fans can't go from "omg losing Lou to a HC job would be devastating" to "fire Lou". The schemes that made him a talking point in Cincy are there but the DL play has been bad all year and it's pronounced now with Reader out.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:06 PM)Tony Wrote: I hope we get shutout 56-0 and Zac gets fired

"But Burrow and Chase aren't playing" - Mike Brown
lol
Reply/Quote
"They gotta play us!"

"Can we every week?"
-AFC North
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:01 PM)Science Friction Wrote: How do you not come prepared to play today?  HOW?

You play Steelers twice Year, and still can’t figure out how to run against them, unacceptable
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:07 PM)Synric Wrote: Fans can't go from "omg losing Lou to a HC job would be devastating" to "fire Lou". The schemes that made him a talking point in Cincy are there but the DL play has been bad all year and it's pronounced now with Reader out.

I think the line play has been decent, but the inexperience in the secondary has been much more devastating to the defense.
Reply/Quote
"Bengals need to slow them down" Zac Taylor halftime words of wisdom
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:06 PM)Tony Wrote: I hope we get shutout 56-0 and Zac gets fired

If we lose 56-0, Zac will still be here for the next 8 to 10 years.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Doesn't matter who the DC is when rhe DL is losing play by play.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Mason is throwing all out routes
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Will we see Mason's backup this game?
Reply/Quote
We will be 11th seed after this weekend, playoffs done and over
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:09 PM)bengalfan47 Wrote: "Bengals need to slow them down"  Zac Taylor halftime words of wisdom

That's on par with Marvin's world famous: "We just have to make football plays."
Reply/Quote
Carter and Hill as starters just aren't cutting it.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:10 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Will we see Mason's backup this game?

Wouldn't be appropriate to shake things up.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
A positive play, finally
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:11 PM)Synric Wrote: Carter and Hill as starters just aren't cutting it.

They might as well be tackling dummies like you see in practice showing where the defender is.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:10 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: We will be 11th seed after this weekend, playoffs done and over

The only way this day can get worse is if my tooth breaks from eating this rock hard chocolate chip cookie. The other sugar cookie from this restaurant was soft wtf
Reply/Quote