Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
The Steelers struggle to score 16 points. We're making them look like the Greatest show on turf Rams.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Im watching with my buddy who is a Steelers fan and he's dreading the idea of the Steelers declaring Rudolph the savior.

Well the Bengals revived Kenny. Now they’ve revived Pickens and Mason.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:20 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Jessie Bates and Von Bell are laughing their butts off.

And smoking $100 cigars…
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:11 PM)JumboTron Wrote: That's on par with Marvin's world famous: "We just have to make football plays."
Don't forget the Marvin Classic "We didn't execute." No SHIT. We can SEE that.
Reply/Quote
Chidobe cannot be here next year.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Steelers O averages 15.9 points a game how is Lou employed
Reply/Quote
And this is all vs Mason F’ing Rudolph at QB. Beyond embarrassing
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:24 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Pube face Jonah playing as well as ever....

Watt's hand up under his chin helps that situation.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:22 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: If Anarumo is replaced by someone competent, this off-season will be a W.

Hire Belichick. He’s a good defensive coordinator and he’ll soon be on the market.

This is how desperate I am at this point.
Reply/Quote
Well it's all set up now to end 32-31
Reply/Quote
This team is simply afraid of Pittsburgh. They showed that when they passed on 4th and inches. You go under center and shove it!
Reply/Quote
This is worse than burrow's halloween disaster against the Browns
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:23 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Seriously HOW can a group of PROFESSIONAL defensive backs be so bad?  I mean the pure suckage of THIS defensive backfield is approaching historic suckage levels, and  THAT says a lot considering how Cincinnati usually has a sucky defensive backfield.

Very True. And what makes it even worse, is we spent a 1st, two 2nds and a 3rd the last two years. It’s either coaching or we can’t draft them
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:25 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Chidobe cannot be here next year.

First season back from an injury that takes more than 1 season to get back to elite level.  He'll be better next season.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:25 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Hire Belichick. He’s a good defensive coordinator and he’ll soon be on the market.

This is how desperate I am at this point.

He’s not taking a coordinator job. LOL

Reply/Quote
PB defense got our boy confused back there
Reply/Quote
I think that this game is probably decent evidence that there are indeed scripts that the league follows.  "Tomlin is getting fired."  "Pickens is lazy."  And then we have this.  4 safeties injured.  4 of them.  A roster's worth of safeties don't matter apparently.  
Reply/Quote
Too far behind that it forces us to be one-dimensional. Every play is going to be a pass play.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Steelers defense have "touched" the football more than Bengals have caught.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Should have been another pick. It took all of 4 games worth of tape to figure Browning out.

Reply/Quote