Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
Andrei Iosivas made a great catch there!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wow that's gonna be close. Yoshi definitely showing somethings this season. Should've just run it up the middle quickly there.
Reply/Quote
Browning you ***** tit
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:39 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: It's been there all year, except normally there are more defenders in the backfield when he does it.

The stats say otherwise, as the commentators said, his yards after contact is pretty bad. Last year, his yards before contact was also bad. I haven't checked what it is this year.

I remember his yards before contact and yards after contact combined were worse than Chubb's after contact lol.

If you are trying to tell me Mixon is fast, we disagree, that is the basis of my comment. He needs time to get up to speed, so I guess the definition of fast is up for discussion, he doesn't usually have enough acceleration to get to the outside.
Reply/Quote
Wow, what a catch...but, too little too late, methinks. Be a 2nd Half team...NOT a Last Quarter team. Yeesh.
Reply/Quote
Just absolutely terribly coached team. Why wouldn’t they hurry up and snap the ball? Seriously stupid shit from Taylor every single game is why he will never deliver a Lombardi.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:40 PM)Destro Wrote: So, no hurry up to a dive play.... like every single other team does to avoid the challenge?

Not Zach....he wants to get it honestly....if it's not a catch (which it appeared to be) he doesn't want it to count.
Reply/Quote
That should stand.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:41 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Browning you ***** tit

Like they hurried up to the line for only one reason, to snap it quick. Instead Browning is calling an audible.
Reply/Quote
Browning costing Yoshi a catch
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:38 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: D coordinator

Ball gag, horse blinders and mittens for Zac
Reply/Quote
great catch anyway
Reply/Quote
Defensive hold
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton reincarnated. Snap the damn ball
Reply/Quote
Is Porter ever not holding?
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:37 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Draft needs:

DT
DE
LB
CB
S

QB2

Ninja

Reply/Quote
Browning put up 21 in the 4th last game. Granted he went into the 4th in the redzone though and had some once in a lifetime plays happens lol
Reply/Quote
Dumb **** Taylor should have been screaming at him to snap the ball. That is on the coach, 100%.
Reply/Quote
I know it's high Yoshi but you gotta take it, bro got scared.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 08:42 PM)Billy_Bengal Wrote: Like they hurried up to the line for only one reason, to snap it quick. Instead Browning is calling an audible.

Shouldn't be one. As soon is everyone it set, snap the ball. Literally, varsity stuff. 
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote