Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 16 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Steelers***
(12-23-2023, 09:06 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Im still unconvinced that offense doesn't need a coordinator shakeup. And now I'm on the fence about the defense as well.

Both coordinators need replaced.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If y'all can't see the NFL = WWE idk what to tell y'all. Rudolph going off and winning on Christmas weekend
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
The Steelers' 6th string safety could play DT better than Carter.  Should've signed Danny Shelton or somebody.  He's like a noodle against guards.
Reply/Quote
I can't stomach any more or this. Gotta leave room for stuffing. Tappin' out.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!!!!
Reply/Quote
Fake FG for a TD incoming
Reply/Quote
Getting ready to bail on this one.
Only thing you can say when asked about his game is that the Bengals didn’t have their 2 best players (have no idea what to say about the D)
Reply/Quote
[Image: y08vDJb.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:06 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: We can do better than Lou.

Will have to better with the players, too. Hated me some Eli Apple but Nick Scott, man....
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:03 PM)Emphasis Wrote: What does everyone think the scores would have been if Burrow was the QB in this game?

I dunno, how many INT's did he throw in the first game against this very same team last year?

The answer is 4.

Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:02 PM)GridironMonarch Wrote: Is there someone on the take on this team? The Stoolers just AREN'T this good. They are making them look like they have superpowers.

Fix is in, bengals can’t go to playoffs 3 years in a row. Have to let the browns and Steelers get in this year.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:10 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I dunno, how many INT's did he throw in the first game against this very same team last year?

The answer is 4.

No doubt, we've been punching bags to our division rivals recently.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:10 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I dunno, how many INT's did he throw in the first game against this very same team last year?

The answer is 4.

Good point. The Steelers own Joe Burrow too.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:11 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Fix is in, bengals can’t go to playoffs 3 years in a row. Have to let the browns and Steelers get in this year.

Highly unlikely the Steelers get in either.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bet we don’t get 150 yards offense against the browns inlast game
Reply/Quote
How do you know it is holiday weekend?

Game Day thread is only 56 pages long during a loss like this...
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:03 PM)Emphasis Wrote: What does everyone think the scores would have been if Burrow was the QB in this game?

They still would’ve lost. Defense is THE worst in the league and the OL can’t block if we’re unwilling to throw in some under center action.
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:04 PM)Housh Wrote: I see no reason to keep Lou

If your D is only good with a lead, and with an all pro safety bailing out all the dumb shit you have your corners do then that means you aren’t a good coach

Last year most posters were worried about losing, Lou. Well, I can't see a team hiring him as a head coach this year. He would be a very tough sell to a fanbase given the Bengals having one of the worst defenses in the league. 
Reply/Quote
(12-23-2023, 09:12 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Highly unlikely the Steelers get in either.

They won’t beat ravens that’s for sure
Reply/Quote
I'm finishing this game out in hopes of it counting towards atoning for past mistakes.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Lou eating the corn out of Tomlin's shit right from the chute...
Reply/Quote