Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(12-31-2023, 08:22 PM)Rattler Wrote: A shitty KC offense beating up on the shittiest defense in the league...

replace KC with Pittsburgh and nothing changed, Lou's fault
Reply/Quote
The youngsters are not bad players. They are just not developed enough to execute Lou's complex schemes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
While it would be nice just to be in the playoffs, I think currently our team would get thrashed by a solid team in the post-season.
Reply/Quote
I didn’t like the Turner or Hill picks. Way too concerned with 40 times. They’re not football players.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I’d feel a lot better with a 4 point lead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
5 explosive plays given up, 3 more to give up to hit our average.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 08:24 PM)Joelist Wrote: The youngsters are not bad players. They are just not developed enough to execute Lou's complex schemes.

Growing pains
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 08:24 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: CTB? What are you even talking about?

Hilton, too. Maybe not so much in coverage, but dude is very good at what he does do.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 08:25 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: Growing pains

But you can't trash a season growing them - we should have changed schemes a long time ago to something they CAN process correctly. 
Reply/Quote
Not kicking that FG means depending on the worst D in the league preventing Mahomes from getting in FG range for Butker to kick a 55 yard to end our playoff hopes lol. Maybe that's what Zac was thinking somehow, we can't make the D have to work for this one, but accidentally did.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 08:22 PM)cincyfan429 Wrote: Turner is terrible

Who else?
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 08:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hilton, too. Maybe not so much in coverage, but dude is very good at what he does do.

Also for a rookie Battle has played very well
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 08:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: But you can't trash a season growing them - we should have changed schemes a long time ago to something they CAN process correctly. 

Right, they're learning the most on the field, not off the field. They aren't going to get magically better next year. Burrow masks this BS.
Reply/Quote
I was just thinking... I sure wish there were more Travis Kelce and Patrick Mahomes commercials every break. Ninja

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote
Gonna need Browning to find Tee and or Chase at least twice this drive
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 08:25 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Hilton, too. Maybe not so much in coverage, but dude is very good at what he does do.
Hilton has been a key contributor in his time as a Bengal.

Reply/Quote
Here comes typical conservative Bengals football using their favorite “prevent offense” plays.

Ya know. Trying to run the clock out with 4 min left …. in the third-quarter. lol
Reply/Quote
Mixon woulda done that better, how dare they play Brown!
Reply/Quote
Heyyy Chase Brown sighting... for 19 yards even.. What are the Bengals thinking
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Nice play by Brown. Now go sit on the bench for the rest of the game so Mixon can break zero tackles and go for 3 yards.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote