Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
We’re going to have one more shot at this.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Browning has done an admirable job filling in for Burrow, but he simply doesn't have the swagger, nor the "it" factor that Burrow has.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:04 PM)Housh Wrote: We just went Jamarr Chase on a 3 yard out on 2nd and 20

why not, it works every time!
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:05 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Ok, NFL. It’s clear who you want to win.

It is getting hard to watch
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:07 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Browning has done an admirable job filling in for Burrow, but he simply doesn't have the swagger, nor the "it" factor that Burrow has.

Well, neither of them have an o line worth a shit so it doesn’t matter…..
Reply/Quote
Some of the best WRs in the NFL and Zac has them running routes where they are standing still covered.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:05 PM)Millhouse Wrote: EIther refs are rigging games, or they are just collectively that bad at what they do. I honestly don't know.

That said Bengals dont deserve to win either.

I'm two cases they had a ref come in late and favor the home team.  
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:07 PM)swilson3828 Wrote: Browning has done an admirable job filling in for Burrow, but he simply doesn't have the swagger, nor the "it" factor that Burrow has.

I think 17 isn't enough to win. 20 is with a normal AFC-N defense. Zac removed 3 off the board.
Reply/Quote
Put AJM in.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:05 PM)Millhouse Wrote: EIther refs are rigging games, or they are just collectively that bad at what they do. I honestly don't know.

That said Bengals dont deserve to win either.
Refs in general are really bad. They consistently make bad calls like that, and the league doesn’t care. They discussed that damn call. It was a collaboration of ineptitude.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
So who do we want in the playoffs to do well? Are we doing AFC North solidarity with the Ravens, or is it someone else?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I dont think it matters if they kick here or not.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I mean I don’t k ow why you invested so much effort in this year when Joe was injured the entire year and the defense has been miserable
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:07 PM)Stonyhands Wrote: Some of the best WRs in the NFL and Zac has them running routes where they are standing still covered.

They’re not CLOSE to being one of the best groups in the league
Reply/Quote
It was a better than expected year with a very bad defense and no starting QB. Let us hope Burrow is 100% healthy and his hand injury does not return and the defense is traded for some other team's defense.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:08 PM)Destro Wrote: So who do we want in the  playoffs to do well? Are we doing AFC North solidarity with the Ravens, or is it someone else?

[Image: 200w.gif?cid=6c09b952f2c0a30e40npltas7tr...w.gif&ct=g]
Reply/Quote
33 minutes without the Bengals scoring a point and counting.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:08 PM)Destro Wrote: So who do we want in the playoffs to do well? Are we doing AFC North solidarity with the Ravens, or is it someone else?

Hell no on Ravens. Lions?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Zac Taylor offense once again has a chance to lead us and i guarantee it doesn’t

He’s gonna call more Chase 1 yard outs and Jake is gonna hold the ball more because he’s shellshook
-Housh
Reply/Quote
The fat lady is singing season over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote