Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Week 17 GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Chiefs***
(12-31-2023, 09:11 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m so glad the Front Office hired an offensive-minded head coach.

Really?  Who was that?
Reply/Quote
Can’t hold it there Browning. Dumb.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Browning knew the pressure was coming and just... Froze.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote
nice block Mixon
Reply/Quote
Great time for Mixon to give up an easy sack
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:10 PM)Science Friction Wrote: It should not even be a debate anymore that the League influences game outcomes.

If this team was any better I would agree, but this team stinks and did not have the talent to even make the playoffs. Beginning of the season the board was hyping up the talent was Super Bowl caliber. I don’t think so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:08 PM)Destro Wrote: So who do we want in the playoffs to do well? Are we doing AFC North solidarity with the Ravens, or is it someone else?
F that. No Bengals = football is dead to me until draft day.

I hope they all play multiple OTs, lots of soft tissue injuries and the SB is win on a score of 2-0 in the most uneventful SB in history.
Reply/Quote
I guess chase's mouth got the chiefs D riled up and ****** browning over now, no WR getting open.
Reply/Quote
Mixon is worthless
Reply/Quote
Mixon can’t block, on top of not being able to rush for good average
Reply/Quote
Why are we running a screen to anyone but Chase and why is Mixon in on these pass protection plays?

I don’t get shit Zac is doing
-Housh
Reply/Quote
We really picked Murphy over Karloftis.
Reply/Quote
Wasn't our season..on to the 24-25 season .. Cry a lot, cuss a lot and move on.. Think about the Reds or something. I'm thinking about furniture building.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:12 PM)bengalrick Wrote: Really?  Who was that?

That was Zac and that was sarcasm.
Reply/Quote
If we're out of it, then I'll root for the Lions
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2023, 09:09 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I get sexual favors for life if the Browns and Lions make it to the SB Ninja

I'm not sure what is going on here, so I'm just going to go ahead and forward this to the FBI.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Run Chase and Tee outside and lob it to the one less covered.
Reply/Quote
If we gotta end this season today i wanna end it trying to throw to chase or Tee deep

Idc if 6 dudes are on him
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Browning- stop. Holding. On. To. The. Ball.
Reply/Quote
Bengals will not hoist the Lombardi trophy as long as Taylor and Callahan are on the staff. They just lose too many winnable games making the playoff road that much more difficult.
Reply/Quote