Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our new golf cart is finished and ready for pickup.
Picking it up here in about an hour. Damn, it would be great if I could have all the players sign it. But I'm afraid even if I could, I would jinx something. I can't wait to take our dog Lucille, aka Lucy, aka Lemonade, aka Lemon for a ride. She's going to be excited.

[Image: my-new-golf-cart-is-finished-and-ready-f...ceaf7ca5a1]

[Image: my-new-golf-cart-is-finished-and-ready-f...66fe4c6706]

[Image: my-new-golf-cart-is-finished-and-ready-f...eaf2f4ab0b]

[Image: my-new-golf-cart-is-finished-and-ready-f...c9903e1e08]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hell yeah man, that’s sharp! Well done
Reply/Quote
Damn this is sick.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2024, 02:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Picking it up here in about an hour. Damn, it would be great if I could have all the players sign it. But I'm afraid even if I could, I would jinx something. I can't wait to take our dog Lucille, aka Lucy, aka Lemonade, aka Lemon for a ride. She's going to be excited.

[Image: my-new-golf-cart-is-finished-and-ready-f...ceaf7ca5a1]

[Image: my-new-golf-cart-is-finished-and-ready-f...66fe4c6706]

[Image: my-new-golf-cart-is-finished-and-ready-f...eaf2f4ab0b]

[Image: my-new-golf-cart-is-finished-and-ready-f...c9903e1e08]

That looks awesome! Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Side note, we have an eight year old rescue pit bull mix named Lemon, who rides on the front of our kayaks.

Nick name of Lemon Em...
Reply/Quote
When we golfing? You now have to host a Bengals Board golf event.
[Image: 274466608_10158743148308176_802682179485...e=66EA8437]
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2024, 04:55 PM)QueenCity Wrote: When we golfing? You now have to host a Bengals Board golf event.

Where do you put the clubs? Ratchet strap? LOL
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2024, 04:15 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: That looks awesome! Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

Side note, we have an eight year old rescue pit bull mix named Lemon, who rides on the front of our kayaks.

Nick name of Lemon Em...

Thanks. That is so cool. I like to pick stocks and was thinking of investing in Lululemon at one point. Well, I came home from work and we were used to calling Lucy, Lou for short. She met me at the door excited like Dad was home, then I started calling her Lululemon. Then my wife picked up on it and we both started calling her Lemon. She answers to all of them.  Wink

Good Lord, I love that dog. I will post pics soon. I told her when I got home from work I was going to go get her a present. She loves riding a golf cart.
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2024, 04:55 PM)QueenCity Wrote: When we golfing? You now have to host a Bengals Board golf event.

(07-12-2024, 05:07 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Where do you put the clubs? Ratchet strap? LOL

I'm in. Drunk people can figure it out.
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2024, 05:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thanks. That is so cool. I like to pick stocks and was thinking of investing in Lululemon at one point. Well, I came home from work and we were used to calling Lucy, Lou for short. She met me at the door excited like Dad was home, then I started calling her Lululemon. Then my wife picked up on it and we both started calling her Lemon. She answers to all of them.  Wink

Good Lord, I love that dog. I will post pics soon. I told her when I got home from work I was going to go get her a present. She loves riding a golf cart.

Off topic, but do you know how Lululemon got its name? Give it a quick search if not…
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2024, 05:09 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Off topic, but do you know how Lululemon got its name? Give it a quick search if not…

Wow. Marketing genius.

Edit: At first anyway. Just read the whole Wkipedia. The company has been through a tough time.
Reply/Quote
The Lemon is happy.

[Image: 0g2qdfnef5cd1.jpeg]
Reply/Quote
Nice HD!! Love it man!! Congrats
Reply/Quote
Nice Harley!! Is it street legal?
Reply/Quote
Nice.... that's a sweet ride
Reply/Quote
way cool!

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
Definitely not a Knucklehead move having that sweet ride made. Should give you the right to Hog the cart path as well, but not sure a Fat Boy like me could fit into it.

All in all, its very nice Harley.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-13-2024, 12:48 AM)sandwedge Wrote: Nice Harley!! Is it street legal?

Yes. Has headlights, turn signals brake and marker lights and 4-ways. Thinking maybe some orange LED lights for underneath might be a good vibe too.
Reply/Quote
A lot nicer than Mike’s.

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2024, 11:23 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes. Has headlights, turn signals brake and marker lights and 4-ways. Thinking maybe some orange LED lights for underneath might be a good vibe too.

Dude, definitely do that.
Reply/Quote
That's pretty boss!

We live across the street from a golf course (just the side, not actually on it with million dollar houses), and my sister and brother-in-law have one or two carts.

I'd buy one and deck it out Bengals-style, but I ride my wheelchair over to the gym nearby and then the pool, so it would be a waste.

We were going to deck out my old crippled van Bengals-style, but we ended up donating it to a family with a grown son in a wheelchair who was pretty much brain dead, so that fell through.

I might buy one for my sister's family as a present.......... where did you get it to have them deck it out like that?!
Reply/Quote