Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our 2024 Schedule
Honestly, the strength of schedule is only based on what teams did last year. One thing the NFL did right was make almost every year be one where there are surprise teams that are winners where last year they were losers. I mean, we were 9-8, but with a healthy Joe, we could have been 11-6. I don't take a lot of stock in S.O.S. How many times have teams lost games that they should have been wins? Any given Sunday, its the NFL, and every game is tough. Now, lets get that ring!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2024, 09:40 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yep! Starting the season with divisional games like we have in the past had us playing hyper critical games exactly when we were not ready (due to not enough snaps). So we started the season in the hole. This way we can hopefully be 1-1 at worst out of the first two which is a far better spot to be in. 

Been tough the last few seasons the first couple weeks. Last year starting out against the Stains and Ratbirds with an injured Joe Burrow 
was the worst thing that could of happened.
Reply/Quote
Interesting stuff from Warren Sharp.

Old thread bump... sorry not sorry lol.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote