Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12 days away from TC
Yes, under 2 weeks till we get some football back into our lives. It is interesting that Mims still is not signed, it will probably get done before TC though.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2024, 11:50 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Yes, under 2 weeks till we get some football back into our lives. It is interesting that Mims still is not signed, it will probably get done before TC though.

Technically, players start reporting in 3 days, so that's awesome Big Grin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-17-2024, 09:24 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Technically, players start reporting in 3 days, so that's awesome Big Grin

Boing!
Reply/Quote
I am excited man! Cannot wait!!! This is our year!!! Wink
Reply/Quote
Training camp opens on the 24th...so its a week away.

First public practice for non-season ticket holders is July 29th

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
It’s been a longer offseason than we’re used to (in the last two years anyway) I’m hoping we don’t see camp cupcake and looking forward to seeing the FA’ and rookies.

What / Who I’ll be watching.

Velocity and touch on Burrows throws.
Brown and Moss
RT
New kickoff look and how / if Simmons can adjust.
DT’s
Hill

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Can Burrow please make it through TC for once. Please.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
I'm hoping that the starting OL get some meaningful preseason reps in, so that they can finally open a season looking like they actually know one another, for a change.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Rookies, Captians, and QBs report today correct? Maybe hear the Amarius Mims signing today.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(07-18-2024, 08:10 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I'm hoping that the starting OL get some meaningful preseason reps in, so that they can finally open a season looking like they actually know one another, for a change.

I second this, I know there is always risk for injury, but in my opinion, they need reps. Burrow, and all starters need reps.

I know it may be unpopular and unlikely to happen, but why not have the starters play the 4th quarter of every preseason game. Less likely Burrow gets touched.
If they are going to play them, play them against guys unlikely to make the other team's roster.
I am so ready for 2024 season. I love pro football and hoping for a great Bengals year. Regardless, always remember it is a game and entertainment. 
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2024, 03:25 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Can Burrow please make it through TC for once.  Please.

If the local media avoids asking him how it feels to have a normal training camp after the first practice like they did last year. 

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2024, 03:25 AM)psychdoctor Wrote: Can Burrow please make it through TC for once.  Please.

He's suffering from a hairdo injury, but he's young and strong enough to overcome it.  Cool
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote