Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Joe on Pardon My Take Pod
(07-11-2024, 01:46 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: I agree but looks dim

Sad but true.  I'm no cap guy, but I feel like they just dance around till they can't afford them any more.   Definitely felt like they did that with Bates and Tee.

How many pro-bowl worthy players do we have?   You have to find ways to keep your best talent.  I can't think of many receivers who are as big, tough and competitive as Tee.

And don't get me going on Reader.   He was too good to let the Lions take him for that price.

Bad decision
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-18-2024, 12:32 PM)3wt Wrote: Sad but true.  I'm no cap guy, but I feel like they just dance around till they can't afford them any more.   Definitely felt like they did that with Bates and Tee.

How many pro-bowl worthy players do we have?   You have to find ways to keep your best talent.  I can't think of many receivers who are as big, tough and competitive as Tee.

And don't get me going on Reader.   He was too good to let the Lions take him for that price.

Bad decision

I’ve made this analogy on here before. We are like a poker player that every week never wins big but folds a lot. But if you tallied his winnings for the year he did modestly
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote