Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our new golf cart is finished and ready for pickup.
Haha that’s awesome, nice work.
Reply/Quote
Nice ride, Harley. But is it a Harley?
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2024, 06:31 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Nice ride, Harley.  But is it a Harley?

I stopped riding a few years ago due to dry eye. So, the closest thing I'm going to get since I sold my Fatboy. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2024, 07:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I stopped riding a few years ago due to dry eye. So, the closest thing I'm going to get since I sold my Fatboy. 

[Image: 7wcXjq.gif]

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2024, 07:40 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: [Image: 7wcXjq.gif]

I have dry eyes, not red eyes. Wait.... I have beer eyes.  Shocked
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2024, 04:55 PM)QueenCity Wrote: When we golfing? You now have to host a Bengals Board golf event.

Are those tires allowed on the golf course? Could shread some turf.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2024, 11:16 AM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: Are those tires allowed on the golf course? Could shread some turf.

Don't see why not. I don't drive on the greens. HAHA
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2024, 11:38 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Don't see why not. I don't drive on the greens. HAHA

You'd be surprised at the number of dumbasses that do...
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2024, 11:26 PM)sandwedge Wrote: You'd be surprised at the number of dumbasses that do...

Yeah, I know. I've seen it. It's typically drunk people who seldom ever play or people who don't know they shouldn't. But some maliciously do it because they think it's funny. Yeah, not funny.
Reply/Quote
That's badass man....be a good dog, and don't soil the upholstery. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-13-2024, 07:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: That would be sweet. BUT. Most people don't know this, but all golf carts share the same key. At least all EZ-Go's.

You should've kept that to yourself. Cool

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-16-2024, 10:59 AM)Wyche Wrote: You should've kept that to yourself. Cool

A simple bike cable lock will do the trick.
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2024, 07:19 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I stopped riding a few years ago due to dry eye. So, the closest thing I'm going to get since I sold my Fatboy. 

We all have to adjust as we age.  But you are at least as badass on that thing as you ever were on a hog.
Reply/Quote
(07-16-2024, 09:09 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah, I know. I've seen it. It's typically drunk people who seldom ever play or people who don't know they shouldn't. But some maliciously do it because they think it's funny. Yeah, not funny.

When I play Arlington (EKU's course) they have GPSs on the carts that constantly track the carts location and display distance to the hole etc. If you get too close to the green the cart shuts off. I am constantly arguing with the cart about what constitutes "too close to the green" Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(07-12-2024, 05:41 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The Lemon is happy.

[Image: 0g2qdfnef5cd1.jpeg]

Next. is the house in the background.  Wink
Reply/Quote