Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Krumrie and Dillon - 2024 ROH Inductees
I was listening to CD get interviewed on Movin' the Chains today. He sounded in very good spirits and was reminiscing about all that he learned about being a fierce competitor from the single year he and Boomer Esiason were on the team together. Unfortunately, I did not get to listen to where the interview went from there, as I had reached my destination and had to get moving. Maybe I catch the rest when they re-air it over the weekend?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2024, 06:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I was listening to CD get interviewed on Movin' the Chains today. He sounded in very good spirits and was reminiscing about all that he learned about being a fierce competitor from the single year he and Boomer Esiason were on the team together. Unfortunately, I did not get to listen to where the interview went from there, as I had reached my destination and had to get moving. Maybe I catch the rest when they re-air it over the weekend?

The man was a monster on the field.

There is only one current player on the roster I would take over him.

Next level beast.
Reply/Quote
Congrats to both Krumrie and Dillon. I remember being crushed watching the replays of Tim’s leg getting folded over and over. Immensely enjoyed watching Dillon run over and through opponents time after time.

The ring of honor was long overdue and it’s a shame we get only two inductees per year. So many great and under appreciated players and coaches over the last 56 years.
Reply/Quote
(07-19-2024, 06:03 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I was listening to CD get interviewed on Movin' the Chains today. He sounded in very good spirits and was reminiscing about all that he learned about being a fierce competitor from the single year he and Boomer Esiason were on the team together. Unfortunately, I did not get to listen to where the interview went from there, as I had reached my destination and had to get moving. Maybe I catch the rest when they re-air it over the weekend?

One thing they said about Corey Dillon after the interview is: "He was his own best blocker". 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-19-2024, 11:14 PM)bfine32 Wrote: One thing they said about Corey Dillon after the interview is: "He was his own best blocker". 

Pretty sure there are some guys who should take issue with that statement. Big Willie and Lorenzo Neal come to mind, just to name a few…
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2024, 01:12 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Pretty sure there are some guys who should take issue with that statement.  Big Willie and Lorenzo Neal come to mind, just to name a few…

Perhaps, but their point was CD had the ability to make tacklers just bounce off him. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote