Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yahoo Ranks Us First In The Division!
Yahoo projects us to finish first in the division, followed by the Browns, Ravens, and then the Steelers.

Quote:(4) Cincinnati Bengals (11-6): Your most likely worst-to-first candidate – hardly a hot take given Cincy won the division in 2021 and ’22. The numbers say the Bengals have, by far, the easiest schedule in the division, the other teams saddled with the three hardest dockets in the league. But they’ve also got hurdles: the departures of OC Brian Callahan, RB Joe Mixon, WR3 Tyler Boyd and DT D.J. Reader; unhappy campers in WR2 Tee Higgins and DE Trey Hendrickson; and Burrow, the keystone to the operation, on the road back from last year’s season-ending injury to his passing wrist. But RB Zack Moss, S Geno Stone and third-round WR Jermaine Burton could be among this season’s most underappreciated newcomers. And the margin for error at the outset seems pretty generous given the Patriots, Commanders and Panthers – owners of the league’s three worst records in 2023 – show up on Cincinnati’s September schedule.

The easy schedule is always a good thing, but I think Mixon leaving and being replaced with Moss and Brown is a very big improvement, and the loss of Boyd isn't bad considering we have Burton, Higgins, and Gesicki.

Callahan leaving won't be bad because I think Pitcher will be better for Burrow since he was his quarterback coach.

Losing Reader could hurt but we should have a solid front with Rankins, Hill, Carter, and Jenkins.

Easy schedule to start is never a bad thing, and I like the optimism of this article!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
It’s time the OL isn’t the worst position group. We have to be able to run the ball. The defense has to play better. And finally Joe needs to stay healthy.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote