Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Top 100 Players - 2024
Our first player on the list is Trey at 77. Down 2 spots from last year, despite tying for 2nd in sacks. Go figure.

They’re doing a staggered release of the list, so we’ll have to wait and see where Joe and Ja’Marr come in.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Ja’Marr falls 6 spots, but stays in the top 50.

Reply/Quote
(07-23-2024, 09:28 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Our first player on the list is Trey at 77. Down 2 spots from last year, despite tying for 2nd in sacks. Go figure.

They’re doing a staggered release of the list, so we’ll have to wait and see where Joe and Ja’Marr come in.

One of the guys who pushed Trey down was Jesse Bates. He was ranked 74th this year after not being ranked last

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote

He deserved to drop this much for that hair. :P

Reply/Quote
(07-29-2024, 09:11 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:
He deserved to drop this much for that hair. Tongue

What a complete joke!

He's the healthiest he's ever been with the best line he's ever had blocking for him, and they don't think he's going to dominate?!

I might understand if this were the fans voting, but players should know better!
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2024, 09:21 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: What a complete joke!

He's the healthiest he's ever been with the best line he's ever had blocking for him, and they don't think he's going to dominate?!

I might understand if this were the fans voting, but players should know better!

These are rankings based on last year, of course he is going to drop
Reply/Quote

If you are familiar with these rankings Lamar was #72 last year. So injuries and your team the previous year factors.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

It’s based off last season.

Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote