Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New locker room too
Quote:•The space between Ja’Marr Chase & Tee Higgins stays put (their preference).
What exactly are they talking about?
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2024, 10:53 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Have to bump the Ted vid so others can see, this vid shows the most of the new locker room. Smirk
Reply/Quote
Nice job, looks really nice to me.

Burrow did say he would share his fridge.

Tiger
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2024, 04:52 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Nice job, looks really nice to me.

Tiger

With Ja’Marr. Not sure it’s open to everyone. LOL

Reply/Quote
Hell of an impressive set up for sure. That’s some heavy duty dollars invested there.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2024, 04:23 PM)Sled21 Wrote: What exactly are they talking about?

In the old locker room there was an empty locker between the 2.  They did that for them again in the new locker room

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
(07-30-2024, 07:39 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: With Ja’Marr. Not sure it’s open to everyone. LOL

True ha ha

(07-30-2024, 07:53 PM)wanga Wrote: Hell of an impressive set up for sure. That’s some heavy duty dollars invested there.

Never seen a locker room look that cool. Shocked
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2024, 04:52 PM)Go Cards Wrote: Nice job, looks really nice to me.

Tiger

Are that fridge and microwave really Burrow's, or is it just where they were placed at the end of the row of lockers, and he was joking about it?
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 08:21 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Are that fridge and microwave really Burrow's, or is it just where they were placed at the end of the row of lockers, and he was joking about it?

They are his. He had a microwave in his old locker, too.

Reply/Quote
Looks good. A huge leap into modernity for the lockerroom, well done.

[Image: andrew-whitworth-with-a-nice-block-on-aj...-catch.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2024, 01:29 PM)Wyche Wrote: That locker room is straight fire.

Why the hell in today's game are people in group showers like a prison? Great locker room & terrible showers. Some privacy jeez.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2024, 04:18 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Wow, that locker room looks frickin' sweet man!!! Shocked

"I feel like I am in Tron" lol

Has a glow going on for sure. Didn't expect them to go that all out like others said. Cool

Things have certainly came a long way from skimpy towels and buying Gatorade. LMAO

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 11:10 AM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: Why the hell in today's game are people in group showers like a prison? Great locker room & terrible showers. Some privacy jeez.

I dunno.....locker rooms have always been that way.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 11:10 AM)PCB Bengal Fan Wrote: Why the hell in today's game are people in group showers like a prison? Great locker room & terrible showers. Some privacy jeez.

My guess is there may be a few reasons.  One it saves space.  A team has an area only so big for locker rooms, meeting rooms, and so on.  So more space is probably going to be allocated to areas where players and staff spend the most time.  Other reasons are that it is probably cheaper and also probably easier to keep clean.  So if you have a limit on space and also have money to spend in that space more of it will go to areas most used.  I mean how much time do players spend in the team showers compared to other areas 10-15 minutes maybe if even that?

I'm not sure but I think most NFL players have been using group showers most of their lives.  I guess they are probably used to it and don't really mind.  Plus it adds a social area for them to bond.   Tongue

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 11:22 AM)Wyche Wrote: Things have certainly came a long way from skimpy towels and buying Gatorade. LMAO

Yes, I didn't expect that. Like you said, straight fire!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2024, 04:52 PM)pally Wrote: The NFLPA player survey last season gave the Bengals poor locker room scores.  Looks like they are fixing that

<

There seem to be A LOT of negative opinions from outsiders about the Bengals doing this.
The gist has been essentially, "So this cheap organization finally catches up to what most of the professional and even collegiate teams have? How about actually spending money on big players other than Joe Burrow"
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 01:30 PM)ochocincos Wrote: There seem to be A LOT of negative opinions from outsiders about the Bengals doing this.
The gist has been essentially, "So this cheap organization finally catches up to what most of the professional and even collegiate teams have? How about actually spending money on big players other than Joe Burrow"

The haters will always keep moving the goalposts. After they pay Chase it will be something else.

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 01:30 PM)ochocincos Wrote: There seem to be A LOT of negative opinions from outsiders about the Bengals doing this.

My understanding is, the Bengals are the first team in the NFL to go this direction with their locker room reno.. So as of now, we have a one-of-a-kind locker room
Reply/Quote

Individual shower stalls are not great for post win group hugs in the shower. Seriously though, think about how much space it would take for individual shower stalls for 53 players, and actually during pre-season close to 100 players.  
Reply/Quote
What about Gatorade?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote