Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didn’t see this coming … #1 seed
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Well, since he has Dallas as the NFC #1 seed, I tend to think this a fanboy post.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Not buying it.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 09:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, since he has Dallas as the NFC #1 seed, I tend to think this a fanboy post.

He’s the Dolphins guy
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 09:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not buying it.

And KC is at 4 because?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 09:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well, since he has Dallas as the NFC #1 seed, I tend to think this a fanboy post.

Yup
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 09:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Yup

No, they just used pro football networks playoff predictor, lol. No rhyme or reason. I just ran it myself and the bengals were 7 seed and chiefs 1 seed.

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/nfl-playoff-predictor

https://x.com/PFN365/status/1818751769133928791?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 09:34 PM)michaelsean Wrote: And KC is at 4 because?

I don't blame his excitement tho. If there were a couple teams shuffled, I may have bought into it. 

Houston is unproven to be that high. 

Miami has concussion-prone Tua to be that high.

Baltimore at 7? I think they're number 3, and I'm biased.

Indianapolis shouldn't be there.

As for the NFC? 

Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago? No!

TB? Don't know enough to make that call.

Just my opinion.
Reply/Quote
If Burrow stays healthy I could see us winning it all. Remember, we're getting a last-place schedule this year. About the Cowboys... well, they're the Cowboys - playoff frauds, in other words.
Reply/Quote

They have the worst record of the Division Champs
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 10:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I don't blame his excitement tho. If there were a couple teams shuffled, I may have bought into it. 

Houston is unproven to be that high. 

Miami has concussion-prone Tua to be that high.

Baltimore at 7? I think they're number 3, and I'm biased.

Indianapolis shouldn't be there.

As for the NFC? 

Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago? No!

TB? Don't know enough to make that call.

Just my opinion.

I think Atlanta has a lot of untapped potential on offense. If Kirk Cousins is back to normalish I think Atlanta can win that weak division. I think they're being a bit rich with Chicago.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 11:28 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They have the worst record of the Division Champs

Watch your sass.

Reply/Quote

Because it was a random program.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 11:47 PM)jason Wrote: I think Atlanta has a lot of untapped potential on offense. If Kirk Cousins is back to normalish I think Atlanta can win that weak division. I think they're being a bit rich with Chicago.

This isn’t a real analysis. It was a Repost of pro football networks “playoff predictor” machine.
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2024, 08:47 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote:
Where were we predicted last year?  Point is paper means shit
Reply/Quote
I don't understand the shock at this. The Bengals were LOADED last season and are even more loaded in 2024.

When healthy, they stomped the Bills & 49ers and had the Ravens figured out before Burrow got hurt. They had the Texans beat, but Boyd dropped one of the easiest TDs the league can give someone.

The Bengals are so loaded, they lost their best/most important player - after playing the 1st 4 games with him not even being able to run..... and STILL finished with a winning record after having a BRUTAL schedule and being lead by a guy no one had really even ever seen play a full regular season quarter, let alone the back half of a season.

I think the Bengals, if healthy, are going to be the new Greatest Show o. Turf. All of the elements are there.
Reply/Quote
Not complaining one bit.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
hes not Riding with Russ?
Reply/Quote

Hard to keep winning in consecutive years. We saw them have some struggles in the regular season last year. Sure they'll still like win their division but it isn't that hard to imagine them losing some games in a long regular season. Don't forget Travis Kelce will be 34 this year. Also, my other prediction is that Taylor Swift will be more of a distraction this year. 

On the other hand, I do think KC had a pretty good offseason so they may have some fresh strengths or shored up some weaknesses. 

Reply/Quote
I could see us being the #1 seed no problem as long as we start out the season better and we do get to play the Chiefs early
albeit in their place. But we can beat them there as we have shown with Burrow. But I don't see the Chiefs being any lower
than the 3 seed regardless with their cake Division.

The Cowboys could be the #1 seed, they will just lose in their place in their home Playoff game lol

I have the Lions being the best NFC team this year.
Reply/Quote