Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kicker market
(08-07-2024, 05:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I pull the same move when I fail to perform in the bedroom.

That shit is real and it's happened to me quite a few times.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Pay McMoney the money. Best Kicker we have had in a long time and he should just get better. As others have said, last year was
probably his worst year, so he should be kicking himself over it and should be much better this year. Couldn't help feeling that us
waiving McNamara was because of the holding. Cannot have a bad hold cost us a kick. LACES OUT!!! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-07-2024, 03:15 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: But the point made was if you were not impressed those 2 years stated , then you would have been less impressed with Elliott,  correct?

It was obvious that Elliot had a much higher ceiling by kicking FG's from spots the Bengals were missing or punting from beforehand. Wouldn't you agree ? I mean it was clear he had a much stronger leg and just needed to become more accurate on the mid range FG's. 

Many on here thought he had more potential than Randy, and many walked the stat line without having any vision and just proclaimed to be right per the #'s. Hard to argue against at the moment although many did, but now that it clearly went one direction they still want to defend those ancient #'s.  

it's plain and simple Elliott > Fat Randy 

#'s are a good baseline but do not tell the whole story and why they actually play the games in lieu of letting the math decide. I mean why have the Olympics, we know who runs the fastest times already. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2024, 12:39 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: 2020 Jake Elliott: 72.7 FG%, 92.3 PAT%, 2-5 from 50+
2020 Randy Bullock: 80.8 FG%, 96.0 PAT%, 3-5 from 50+

2018-2020 Jake Elliott: 81.6 FG%, 92.9 PAT%, 6-14 from 50+
2018-2020 Randy Bullock: 83.8 FG%, 95.6 PAT%, 6-13 from 50+

Fans here would have rioted sometime in those 3 years before we got to Elliott's 5th year and he figured out whatever he figured out to become much better. He was objectively worse than Bullock for 3 years and there were a LOT of people who hated Bullock.

Do you have the numbers from 55+ and specific 56 57 58 etc?

I'm not 100% on this but I don't remember Bullock attempting many 55+ field goals because he just didn't have the leg. The Eagles are comfortable with Elliot attempting 55+. Which is the exact reason why Shooter deserves an extention in Cincy.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-07-2024, 08:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Pay McMoney the money. Best Kicker we have ever had and he should just get better. As others have said, last year was
probably his worst year, so he should be kicking himself over it and should be much better this year. Couldn't help feeling that us
waiving McNamara was because of the holding. Cannot have a bad hold cost us a kick. LACES OUT!!! Hilarious

FIFY Wink
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2024, 01:29 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: FIFY Wink

Yeah, Evan probably already is our best Kicker of all time. Crazy he has only been a Bengal for 3 years. Pay the man. Mellow
Reply/Quote