Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-09-2024, 07:56 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Why Wednesday? Let's do Friday, get drunk, zoom live draft.

Because bfine told me to set it for Weds.  You got a problem with that bub?  lol
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2024, 08:25 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Because bfine told me to set it for Weds.  You got a problem with that bub?  lol

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2024, 03:14 PM)kevin Wrote: Add me in on OK....Yahoo set a time that probably needs changed by you.  

Good day.  A Saturday.  Bengals last preseason game on Thursday before.  7 PM should be good time for most.  You can't please everybody, but that seems like a well thought out time. 

Wednesday. 

21 Aug, (20)24. I figured a couple might be confused by his military formatting. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2024, 06:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I propose 21 AUG 24 at 7 PM (EDT). Let me know what folks think.

Yes, this did confuse me.  I saw August 24.   It is August 21.   Wednesday, not Saturday.  That is OK by me also.  I see it's been changed in Yahoo to 8-21

Yahoo messaged on site that our league can not start with an odd number of teams.  I'm sure LM is adding a team or teams to get to 12 or 14.  Yahoo won't allow 11. 

Also with draft only 11 days away,  I will be watching now for whatever system LM uses to pick draft spots, to pick one of those. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2024, 10:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: Wcmp.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2024, 07:12 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: [Image: Wcmp.gif]

Check your PM
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2024, 11:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Wednesday. 

21 Aug, (20)24. I figured a couple might be confused by his military formatting. 

Yep, my bad. DD-MMM-YY. I could really throw a kink in it and list DTG

241900RAUG24

Reply/Quote
Okay fellas.  We can welcome ochocincos to the league.  He gives us 12.  Welcome aboard man!
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2024, 03:02 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Okay fellas.  We can welcome ochocincos to the league.  He gives us 12.  Welcome aboard man!

So we dropping to 12?

Also when are we picking cuts of beef or whatever to decide draft order?
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2024, 03:10 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: So we dropping to 12?

I do not make those choices, see the Old Bull on those brother.
Reply/Quote

All I know is, 3 were cut, and we gained an ocho.
Reply/Quote

Worst welcome ever...

Welcome to cincos, he's an active board member and knows FF well. 

He'll be a good addition to the rest of you battling for 2nd.

As to the number; it'll be 12 unless one of the legacies returns today and I'll go up to 14 MAX.

TT and I will post the draft position method tomorrow. 

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2024, 03:02 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Okay fellas.  We can welcome ochocincos to the league.  He gives us 12.  Welcome aboard man!

Chad is joining our league?!  We are in the big leagues now.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2024, 03:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Worst welcome ever...

Welcome to cincos, he's an active board member and knows FF well. 

He'll be a good addition to the rest of you battling for 2nd.

As to the number; it'll be 12 unless one of the legacies returns today and I'll go up to 14 MAX.

TT and I will post the draft position method tomorrow. 

ThumbsUp

When I was more involved in draft stuff ocho always added some good info so I'm sure he will bring it in fantasy as well.
Reply/Quote

Welcome aboard eightfive!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2024, 04:52 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Welcome aboard eightfive!

And that's coming from the reigning Champion man.  You should feel honored.  Lol
Reply/Quote
I've sent the draft list (categories) to TT without the draft positions attached. Once he PM's me his pick, he'll then share the list with the board, his position will already be filled in. Everyone else picks a "strain" and TT will give you your draft position. As always, I'll take what's left.

If you don't pick by Wednesday (12:00 EDT) someone else will pick for you.

Reply/Quote
Ass kissers! Welcome newbie! Here's to hoping he takes TO in round one!  Hilarious Ts, welcome to the league!  Cool
Reply/Quote
Okay guys.  Here's the draft order choices.  Pick a strain to find out what number you draft in.  Look further ahead and check the most recent updates.

Acapulco Gold
Sour Deisel 12 - Synric
Purple Kush 4 - coach
Maui Wowie
White Widow
Pineapple Express 3 - Tiger Teeth
Golden Goat
Alien OG 11 - Bobby
Afghan Kush
Durban Poison
Krypto Chronic
Peanut Butter Breath

Good luck, we'll let you know your draft order position after your pick.  Good luck ladies.
Reply/Quote
I want the purple shit, always! Be it rain, people eaters, or Kush. 
Reply/Quote