Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
We all also need a gentlemen's a agreement that every owner gives the winner massive forum rep for bringing home the title. Fantasy leagues are always more fun when there is something to win beyond pride.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2024, 08:49 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Sorry for missing the bell, gentlemen. Work and kids got me tied up 99% of the time. I’ll check back next year so I can show you ladies how to win again.

Good to see you! It's ok, i plan on taking the trophy again this year anyway. So while i'm on stage holding it up, why don't you stand over there on the sidelines and hold some of deez nuts!

Hope all is well man! See u next yr!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2024, 08:32 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Poor Tecmo gets to be the first victim of the Maulers on the way to the trophy man!

I have to wait till freaking week 9 to knock your dick in the dirt. 

[Image: a2424f41-db7f-42e7-94e4-7a2f9ce56d3b_thumb.jpg]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2024, 08:32 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Poor Tecmo gets to be the first victim of the Maulers on the way to the trophy man!

Apparently, Teeth seems to think he's playing for a "Trophy Man" if he wins. In regards to equal rights and all I think it's only fair that the straight managers get to play for a "Trophy Woman".  LMAO
Reply/Quote
When is the owner of pick #1 trading me it for pick #10?
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2024, 01:53 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: When is the owner of pick #1 trading me it for pick #10?

I have it on good authority that will happen, next year!

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2024, 11:45 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I have to wait till freaking week 9 to knock your dick in the dirt. 

[Image: bull-horns.png]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-15-2024, 11:45 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I have to wait till freaking week 9 to knock your dick in the dirt. 

You better make sure that dirt is deep bro.  I'm packin like Dalton!

(08-15-2024, 05:53 PM)bfine32 Wrote: [Image: bull-horns.png]
If I win one game I'm winning week 9.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
The Mocks are not as consistent now.  That's normal.  Once preseason starts, people are all over the place.  

As for our Draft coming fast.  I'm not set on any players, but I do have players in mind to choose from.  I hope after the draft I can say, not a bad team, as opposed to, boy did I get that wrong.  Nobody can get the top players at every position, but there are players of talent to put a team on the field. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I've done my mocks. Nobody better mess up my strategy.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2024, 11:26 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I've done my mocks. Nobody better mess up my strategy.

This is the Bengals Board Draft, you can safely assume that your strategy will be toast by round 5  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2024, 01:01 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: This is the Bengals Board Draft, you can safely assume that your strategy will be toast by round 5  Hilarious

Yes, people will draft Burrow and Higgins in round 2 or 3.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2024, 01:18 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yes, people will draft Burrow and Higgins in round 2 or 3.
Not me.  I drafted them early in draft last year and they killed me almost never healthy.   I'm hoping better luck for Bengals this year though. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2024, 11:26 AM)TecmoBengals Wrote: I've done my mocks. Nobody better mess up my strategy.

Yea I've got McCaffrey locked in at #2 overall, nobody better mess this up for me  Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2024, 01:01 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: This is the Bengals Board Draft, you can safely assume that your strategy will be toast by round 5  Hilarious

(08-18-2024, 01:18 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Yes, people will draft Burrow and Higgins in round 2 or 3.

Yep. My strategy is to not even look for or expect any Bengals at any point. The only 2 i would even want before round 5 are Burrow and Chase and they won't happen because i'm not taking either with the first pick. 

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2024, 03:33 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea I've got McCaffrey locked in at #2 overall, nobody better mess this up for me  Ninja

I see ur ninja.

Don't worry, you'll get who you want.  Wink

EDIT: Wait...you're not even picking 2nd!

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2024, 04:13 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I see ur ninja.

Don't worry, you'll get who you want.  Wink

EDIT: Wait...you're not even picking 2nd!

Supposed to be, me and bfine traded picks. 

Can we view draft order in app yet?

Edit : Finally found how to check the draft order, its under draft results. Also can only view it on the computer since the app has hardly anything on it.
Reply/Quote
Anyone holding pick 1-4 want to swap for pick 10 for the whole draft?
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2024, 04:26 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Supposed to be, me and bfine traded picks. 

Can we view draft order in app yet?

Edit : Finally found how to check the draft order, its under draft results. Also can only view it on the computer since the app has hardly anything on it.

Oh, gotcha. Sorry, i just scrolled back a couple pages to look at what teeth posted after we all picked. 

So, my statement stands. You'll get who you want.

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2024, 04:53 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh, gotcha. Sorry, i just scrolled back a couple pages to look at what teeth posted after we all picked. 

So, my statement stands. You'll get who you want.

Win win at #2 for me, Gonna get 1 of the 2 players I wanted.
Reply/Quote