Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Pre-Season 2024)
That's right two pre-season games are in the books, and College Football Week Zero is upon us! It's time to get a few names out for the season.

1. Kenneth Grant DT Michigan - It's easy to see why Grant is #3 on Feldman's Freak List he does things that causes you to rewind because you didn't believe it happened the first time. Grant needs to play with better hand usage, power, and anchor in run defense.

2. Omarion Hampton RB North Carolina - Defenders have a tough time derailing Hampton coming down hill. Hampton led the NCAA in yards after contact. While he has good burst and speed he isn't the most agile back and fits best in a shotgun power/gap system.

3. Ajani Cornelius IOL Oregon - Watching JPJ last year Cornelius always caught the eye. Great Technique, Angles, and Power with a capital P. Cornelius is going to come in undersized and test average probabaly making the move inside.

4. Kaden Prather WR Maryland - 6'4 210 WR Kaden Prather has good body control, ball skills, and decent speed. With improved routes and of course maybe QB play (Taulia Tagovailoa ugh) he has a good chance to rise.

5. Garnet Hollis Jr. CB WVU - Hollis is new to WVU transferring in from Northwestern he has all the physical traits you want at CB but needs to improve his eye discipline in 2024.
Reply/Quote
A couple more with different names.

1. Tetairoa McMillan WR Arizona
2. Shemar Turner DL Texas A&M
3. Luke Kandra IOL Cincinnati
4. Nazir Stackhouse DT Georgia
5. Tahj Brooks RB Texas Tech

1. Ollie Gordon RB Oklahoma State
2. Tyliek Williams DT Ohio State
3. Dylan Fairchild IOL Georgia
4. Da'Quan Felton WR Virginia Tech
5. Cole Wisniewski S NDSU
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote