Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Official Bengals Board Fantasy Football League
(08-18-2024, 04:34 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: Anyone holding pick 1-4 want to swap for pick 10 for the whole draft?

This is the first time i've ever had the #1 pick. 

I'm holding onto it like it's my weiner!!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I am kinda reconsidering not doing any mocks though. Sitting here on a Sunday, rainy outside so i'm scrolling the intrawebz bored outta my mind...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2024, 05:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I am kinda reconsidering not doing any mocks though. Sitting here on a Sunday, rainy outside so i'm scrolling the intrawebz bored outta my mind...

I wanted to do the same and work got slow and boom, I have done way too many.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2024, 05:20 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: I wanted to do the same and work got slow and boom, I have done way too many.  Hilarious

I've studied the top 100 and have my strategy down pat, with variables. I just don't want to overthink it or get used to drafting guys that might not even be there when we do the deed. 

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2024, 05:29 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I've studied the top 100 and have my strategy down pat, with variables. I just don't want to overthink it or get used to drafting guys that might not even be there when we do the deed. 

Right, because you will be amazed at the talent when you have back to back picks after waiting after pick #1....You will get 2 great players on those back to back picks, Picks 24 and 25 are top talents to add to your Pick #1....

I just had best Mock so far at pick #7, but it was too good.  You guys aren't going to let me draft a Super Team like these mock drafters did.  I'm about done on Mocks.  Maybe one on our Draft Day to make sure system up and running.  You guys are tough, a lot tougher than these Rookies in Mock Drafts.  

Oh, it helps to know where to type in players name to avoid hard scroll down system.  There are spots in draft the player I want is down the list, but Yahoo doesn't allow time to scroll down much.  The type in name area is faster.  If in grey, it means player already taken. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2024, 04:41 PM)kevin Wrote: Right, because you will be amazed at the talent when you have back to back picks after waiting after pick #1....You will get 2 great players on those back to back picks, Picks 24 and 25 are top talents to add to your Pick #1....

I just had best Mock so far at pick #7, but it was too good.  You guys aren't going to let me draft a Super Team like these mock drafters did.  I'm about done on Mocks.  Maybe one on our Draft Day to make sure system up and running.  You guys are tough, a lot tougher than these Rookies in Mock Drafts.  

Oh, it helps to know where to type in players name to avoid hard scroll down system.  There are spots in draft the player I want is down the list, but Yahoo doesn't allow time to scroll down much.  The type in name area is faster.  If in grey, it means player already taken. 

Yesterday, since i have a draft on NFL.com for my work league, i decided to go over there and do a couple mocks. They all turned out pretty much the same with who was available when, with very little variation. 

Then i went to Yahoo to do a couple mocks and the players were almost completely different. After doing 2 or 3, i got close to what i was drafting on NFL.com.

And our draft will be different because the guys drafting are going to have a different style. 

Should be fun!

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2024, 04:41 PM)kevin Wrote: Right, because you will be amazed at the talent when you have back to back picks after waiting after pick #1....You will get 2 great players on those back to back picks, Picks 24 and 25 are top talents to add to your Pick #1....

I think most standard mocks are giving 30 seconds. I'm pretty sure that bfine usually gives us at least a minute, so that's helpful as well. 
Reply/Quote
You're all mine!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2024, 06:42 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: I think most standard mocks are giving 30 seconds. I'm pretty sure that bfine usually gives us at least a minute, so that's helpful as well. 

That would help, because on my old laptop, Yahoo shows a couple top picks, but on scrolling down it skips over names.  It's Ok, I've did drafts on this old laptop before. The extra time bfine allows will help.  
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
(08-13-2024, 06:12 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Fixed kev.

So...i just noticed. Why are we doing 3 WRs when we're adding a RB and TE and still have a flex?

Reply/Quote
(08-19-2024, 11:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So...i just noticed. Why are we doing 3 WRs when we're adding a RB and TE and still have a flex?

Ask bfine man.  I just do what the Old Bull says.
Reply/Quote
(08-19-2024, 11:56 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: So...i just noticed. Why are we doing 3 WRs when we're adding a RB and TE and still have a flex?

2-3 weeks in the guys who get unlucky drafting a guy that gets injured is gonna be starting the vikings 3rd string WR hoping they score any points.

I can accept whatever but yea not sure a 3rd WR spot was necessary.  Hilarious
Reply/Quote

(08-20-2024, 09:53 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: 2-3 weeks in the guys who get unlucky drafting a guy that gets injured is gonna be starting the vikings 3rd string WR hoping they score any points.

I can accept whatever but yea not sure a 3rd WR spot was necessary.  Hilarious

Oh I thought someone said we were going back to default settings 1/2/2/1/1/1. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2024, 10:24 AM)Synric Wrote: Oh I thought someone said we were going back to default settings 1/2/2/1/1/1. 

Yea somehow we ended up with an extra WR spot.

If we still got time to remove it i'd vote for that option but can adjust either way.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2024, 10:24 AM)Synric Wrote: Oh I thought someone said we were going back to default settings 1/2/2/1/1/1. 

(08-20-2024, 10:35 AM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Yea somehow we ended up with an extra WR spot.

If we still got time to remove it i'd vote for that option but can adjust either way.

I'll send bfine a PM.  I'd also rather not have 3 WR and a FLEX.
Reply/Quote
I changed WR's from 3 to 2. If bfine fires me, you're all whiny bitches!
Lmao
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2024, 12:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I changed WR's from 3 to 2.  If bfine fires me, you're all whiny bitches!
Lmao

Lol...I just looked at it and was coming back on here to ask everyone," What you talking about, Willis?" Because it only was showing 2 WRs on mine. Now we know why!  Cool
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2024, 12:17 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: Lol...I just looked at it and was coming back on here to ask everyone," What you talking about, Willis?" Because it only was showing 2 WRs on mine. Now we know why!  Cool

He said in his post 3 WR's, so that's how I set it, but maybe he meant 2?  So I changed it.

BFINE!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2024, 12:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I changed WR's from 3 to 2.  If bfine fires me, you're all whiny bitches!
Lmao

The only thing it probabaly messes up is all of Kevin's mock drafts.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2024, 12:21 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: He said in his post 3 WR's, so that's how I set it, but maybe he meant 2?  So I changed it.

BFINE!!!!!!

All good either way for me. I think it's at QB/RB/RB/WR/WR/TE/Flex/D/K now. I didn't log back on yahoo to confirm but I think I'm remembering it correctly. 
Reply/Quote