Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Myles Murphy
Seeing unconfirmed reports (Jordan Battle's brother among others) that it is a minor MCL sprain 2-3 weeks. I'm hoping its correct. Still looking for more confirmaton

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
This would actually be good news given the alternatives. I know I’m being Captain Obvious here.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2024, 09:32 PM)pally Wrote: Seeing unconfirmed reports (Jordan Battle's brother among others) that it is a minor MCL sprain 2-3 weeks.  I'm hoping its correct.  Still looking for more confirmaton

i hope this is true
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If there are any decent veterans out there to sign, they should get on it. Pass rush is looking unacceptably thin.
Reply/Quote
That would be a bullet dodged, we can probably spare him week 1 but if he’s back healthy for the Chiefs that’s a big bonus to keep our pass rush fresh.
Reply/Quote
The injury bug needs to go away. This report might be our best case scenario, but we can’t keep taking these hits to our depth before we even start the race.
Reply/Quote
Yes, saw this earlier thanks to Pally and others. Happy it isn't an ACL tear and out for the season and also happy Joseph Ossai is looking
really good for once, in a while it feels. I had Myles to break out this season, but he doesn't have to really break out, just show he is really
good which could easily happen once he is feeling good again. We have actually had a pretty good Preseason/TC considering.

Burrow will be ready to go and has looked great and the glove overreaction is just that. Chase will play in the opener and I hope he is okay,
we will see without the reps, but he has the most chemistry of anyone with Burrow. Tee looks better than ever, Gesicki looks to have some
good chemistry with Burrow after today and our Defense sounds like they have a chip on their shoulder.

Honestly our running game and stopping the run are my only concerns going into the season, but we haven't seen Zack Moss in a PS game
and BJ Hill is a good run stopper and so is Rankins when asked to and our communication on the backend sounds muchly improved.

I love our chances to start out 1-0. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2024, 09:48 PM)samhain Wrote: If there are any decent veterans out there to sign, they should get on it.  Pass rush is looking unacceptably thin.

I was all for bringing back Carl Lawson, but he just signed with the Cowboys
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-20-2024, 10:02 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, saw this earlier thanks to Pally and others. Happy it isn't an ACL tear and out for the season and also happy Joseph Ossai is looking
really good for once, in a while it feels. I had Myles to break out this season, but he doesn't have to really break out, just show he is really
good which could easily happen once he is feeling good again. We have actually had a pretty good Preseason/TC considering.

Burrow will be ready to go and has looked great and the glove overreaction is just that. Chase will play in the opener and I hope he is okay,
we will see without the reps, but he has the most chemistry of anyone with Burrow. Tee looks better than ever, Gesicki looks to have some
good chemistry with Burrow after today and our Defense sounds like they have a chip on their shoulder.

Honestly our running game and stopping the run are my only concerns going into the season, but we haven't seen Zack Moss in a PS game
and BJ Hill is a good run stopper and so is Rankins when asked to and our communication on the backend sounds muchly improved.

I love our chances to start out 1-0. Mellow

We lose to the lowly Patriots at home that might will be a low point starting out. 
Reply/Quote
PHEW thatd be ready for week 1 then
-Housh
Reply/Quote

Reply/Quote
Whew
Reply/Quote
[Image: 36e68513-eb96-4fcd-a7b9-ebedd0ad3e19_text.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
His brother just posted that he should be back by the KC game.

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2024, 11:48 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: His brother just posted that he should be back by the KC game.

Didn’t realize how we need him

Imagining what we are without Murphy mean we are heavy as hell
-Housh
Reply/Quote
AMAZING NEWS!

I was thinking "typical Bengals luck" and I was so upset because I couldn't wait to see him get after opposing quarterbacks!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2024, 10:55 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote:

Great news, thanks Nicomo. This was our one scare as I am expecting Murphy to be a big time factor for us when Trey or Sam need a 
spell here and there. Ossai has also looked good as has Cedric Johnson. But with the injury to Cam Sample, the retirement of Gunter 
and Murphy most likely being out against the Pats we could use an End after cuts.
Reply/Quote
(08-20-2024, 09:55 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: The injury bug needs to go away.  This report might be our best case scenario, but we can’t keep taking these hits to our depth before we even start the race.

They said on the radio there are 91 players already on Injured Reserve across the league.
Reply/Quote
Gunter picked a bad time to retire. He played well this preseason and he would have had a chance at getting some snaps. What's Raymond Johnson III doing this preseason?
Reply/Quote
I'm sure the coaches will have their eyes peeled for DE's getting cut this week....
Reply/Quote