Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who do you think will be the Bengals highest PFF graded player on defense??
Listening to the growle- Balds dont lie edition- Paul presented an interesting question to Moe Egger; Which player will have the highest PFF grade on defense.(minimum 400 snaps)

I'm going with Edge Joseph Ossai!
Why you say; 1.) I like his skill set and Athlectisim, 2.) He is playing with 3 good pass rushers in Trey, BJ, and Sheldon, and 3.)It's his contract season and he will be extra motivated to get paid next offseason.

So members of the board Who will be the Defense's highest graded PFF player this season? (Minimum 400 snaps)
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
On defense, I am going with Wilson or Hill.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Trey Hendrickson getting pass rush help around him and staying healthy would make him a safe bet.
Reply/Quote
Cam Taylor Britt
Reply/Quote
Stone
To each his own... unless you belong to a political party...
Reply/Quote
CTB

Winning makes believers of us all

Reply/Quote
Vonn Bell.

PFF is bad about balancing safety grades.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Wilson or Pratt both are due big bounce back years.

I’m gonna go Wilson cos I think he’s just slightly better at most things.
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2024, 08:11 PM)phil413 Wrote: Trey Hendrickson getting pass rush help around him and staying healthy would make him a safe bet.

Hendrickson is horrible against the run so that will drop his PFF grade but he could still do good enough in the pass rush to offset that so you could be right
Reply/Quote
I'm guessing Geno Stone or Mike Hilton
Reply/Quote
Sam Hubbard
Reply/Quote
Kris Jenkins
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I go with the returning player who has had about the best grade the past few seasons - Trey Hendrickson
Hendrickson has consistently been 72.3-85.0.
Reader was the guy who was consistently the best, having 80+ every season, but he's gone now.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(08-21-2024, 07:24 PM)J24 Wrote: Listening to the growle- Balds dont lie edition- Paul presented an interesting question to Moe Egger; Which player will have the highest PFF grade on defense.(minimum 400 snaps)

I'm going with Edge Joseph Ossai!
Why you say; 1.) I like his skill set and Athlectisim, 2.) He is playing with 3 good pass rushers in Trey, BJ, and Sheldon, and 3.)It's his contract season and he will be extra motivated to get paid next offseason.

So members of the board Who will be the Defense's highest graded PFF player this season? (Minimum 400 snaps)

I like your thought on Ossai but I am not going to jinx the man as I thought he was going to be a breakout player last year.

My guy is Logan Wilson who I think will again show he is one of the best young Linebackers in the league. Also think Pratt will have a bounce 
back year, but not as good as Wilson. The easy answer is Trey Hendrickson, but he is not a good run stopper at all so that should bring down
his rating. Sam Hubbard is my Darkhorse for having a big year, same with BJ Hill.
Reply/Quote
Jordan Battle... if he gets 400 snaps
Reply/Quote
(08-21-2024, 11:14 PM)007BengalsFan Wrote: Hendrickson is horrible against the run so that will drop his PFF grade but he could still do good enough in the pass rush to offset that so you could be right

They had him as an 82.5 last year, we will see if the loss of DJ exposes him more vs the run but it's going to be harder to double him now. 
Reply/Quote
Oh really so many players. As just hope they are healthy and that they can really bounce back to the playoffs and beyond that.
Ready for September Autumn Winds
Reply/Quote
[Image: USATSI_17697888-scaled.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Daxton Hill

Shut down corner in the house!!
Reply/Quote
Logan Wilson
Reply/Quote