Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Pre-Season GameDay Thread - Colts @ Bengals***
I see TE in Richardson's future
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Well that wasn't exactly a display of accuracy by Richardson...
Reply/Quote
Richardson looks terrible
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
AR is trash!!
Reply/Quote
No accuracy

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Pull Charlie. I’ve seen enough.

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 09:35 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Then you would be happy to bet me some cash that they won’t win 8 games.

I’m seeing 9 or 10 wins, but may not be enough to make the playoffs.  Offense is going to have to win the games, and the AFC North is a tough place to score a lot of points.  We will be lucky to go 3-3 in North, then we got KC, Philly, Dallas, probs Lu all losses. That’s 6 losses already.
Reply/Quote
That series was comical. Just call max protect and let Woodside air it out to Burton. At least it's less boring.
Reply/Quote
I know Herbstreit lives in Cincy but in all my years travelling there it hasn’t been a baseball town since about 2012.

Lazy narrative.
Reply/Quote
A lot of backups but run game hasn’t flashed all preseason. That’s disappointing.

Reply/Quote
We do have a kick returner, so that's nice, I guess.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 09:42 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I’m seeing 9 or 10 wins, but may not be enough to make the playoffs.  Offense is going to have to win the games, and the AFC North is a tough place to score a lot of points.  We will be lucky to go 3-3 in North, then we got KC, Philly, Dallas, probs Lu all losses. That’s 6 losses already.

You said we looked worse than everyone else. If that’s remotely true, a cash bet on 8 wins is free money.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Interesting that Carman is not out there. He’s 3rd/4th string now. No way they keep him this year, right? I mean I think they are seeing how Ford does at LT (scary to think about) but maybe this means they have finally given up on him. If they still thought he could be of value they should have him out there for 4 quarters to get better.

Hopefully he is gone and they can put that bad pick behind them.
Reply/Quote

Among another knothead thing I heard. Not bad just a knothead
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Smile 
(08-22-2024, 09:42 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: I’m seeing 9 or 10 wins, but may not be enough to make the playoffs.  Offense is going to have to win the games, and the AFC North is a tough place to score a lot of points.  We will be lucky to go 3-3 in North, then we got KC, Philly, Dallas, probs Lu all losses. That’s 6 losses already.

This is almost the post I wrote a week ago almost word for word. I said 9 or 10 wins and guys told me I'm not talking about the Bengals.  
Reply/Quote
I have the stereo on, so what was the gist of their convo about Chase?
Reply/Quote
Colts should take out offensive starters because this is embarrassing for them. Richardson is not good. One of the most important things for an NFL QB to have is accuracy and he doesn’t have it. Can’t see him being a franchise QB while over-throwing his WRs all of the time
Reply/Quote
I'm struggling to see how this approach prepares the Bengals for the regular season.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 09:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I have the stereo on, so what was the gist of their convo about Chase?

Ima say it was about the contract
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
And...Colts get away with PI again. I know its preseason for the zebras but really?
Reply/Quote