Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Pre-Season GameDay Thread - Colts @ Bengals***
(08-22-2024, 10:03 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: Why all the screens?

With Browning down they are protecting Woodside vs Colts first team. It’ll change the second half.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Yeah Jongmeta is making the team lol

Just cut through that traffic for the stop
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:08 PM)Housh Wrote: Mims (May be all pro)
Burton (Will make plays this year at some point even if Irwin starts)
Jenkins (Don't know yet but has flashed)

That’s just the first 3 picks

This may be our best draft in a while seeing as Newton is likely CB4 and Lee may be so good we can let Karras walk and save money

All was the steal
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
My man Ced Johnson
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There’s our 6th rounder getting a sack!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Nice sack by Cedric! But Anthony bonehead flags on the play.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:08 PM)Housh Wrote: Mims (May be all pro)
Burton (Will make plays this year at some point even if Irwin starts)
Jenkins (Don't know yet but has flashed)

That’s just the first 3 picks

This may be our best draft in a while seeing as Newton is likely CB4 and Lee may be so good we can let Karras walk and save money

Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. We’re not in a position to be letting solid OL walk. If anything, move Karras to LG next season and send Volson to the bench.

Reply/Quote
Cedric Johnson can play. Sure hope he makes the team.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:09 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: All was the steal

All
Lee
Burton

We really could have unearthed some diamonds in the rough.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:11 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: Cedric Johnson can play. Sure hope he makes the team.

Oh he’s already made it. They’re paper thin at Edge right now.

Reply/Quote
Feel like 3rd string o lineman should always look better than 3rd string d lineman

The thing that usually makes you 3rd string d line is your speed and reflexes and ALL lineman are strong as hell so i feel like they have an advantage if both groups are limited reps

At the end of the day you know your blocking scheme and you know the opposing lineman don’t study much film
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Colts ran the exact same run play three times and it worked every time. And it isn't a super hard play to defeat just stop overcommitting to one side.
Reply/Quote
Don’t like Battle being in with 2 minutes left to go in the first half.

Unless he’s got the green dot and they are giving him some practice with it?
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 09:46 PM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: You said we looked worse than everyone else. If that’s remotely true, a cash bet on 8 wins is free money.

I'll double it.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:13 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Oh he’s already made it. They’re paper thin at Edge right now.

Yeah with Murphy hurt, Gunther gone, Carter can’t play edge, Ossai Trey and Sam are our only guys really

If anyone gets hurt we’re screwed
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:08 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: Was I wrong about the Reds, NO

That's not the point. Point is you only show up to complain when the opportunity presents itself and i know i'm not wrong about that.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:16 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Don’t like Battle being in with 2 minutes left to go in the first half.

Unless he’s got the green dot and they are giving him some practice with it?

Think you are underestimating how far down the depth chart he is

Bell took his job fairly easily. I wouldn’t even expect to see Battle in more than like 5 plays week 1
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:16 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'll double it.

I said 9 or 10 wins at best, but that might get you a beer and a hotdog at someone else’s game. 
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: My man Ced Johnson

(08-22-2024, 10:10 PM)Housh Wrote: There’s our 6th rounder getting a sack!

(08-22-2024, 10:11 PM)Joelist Wrote: Nice sack by Cedric! But Anthony bonehead flags on the play.

May have been negated by a flag, but the coaches saw that effort. Great effort. Great push.
Reply/Quote
If Bengals are still on the fence about Jongmeta making the team then ALL these other guys need a lot of help cause Jongmeta has been great all preseason
-Housh
Reply/Quote