Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Pre-Season GameDay Thread - Colts @ Bengals***
(08-22-2024, 10:34 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sure wish Whitworth was protecting Burrow.

Our OT’s are fine.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It made me sad seeing him and JB talking on the field...What could have been 

I know what you mean. That was a great shot. He made Burrow look like a chew toy.
Reply/Quote
The fact he even tried to get back in to shape a little bit when our line was decimated in 22 shows the respect he has for Burrow/Bengals.
Reply/Quote
Herb talking crazy.

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:11 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: All
Lee
Burton

We really could have unearthed some diamonds in the rough.

Definitely Lee forgot him
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
FG. Scrubs on D after that first drive have been decent.
Reply/Quote
Shrader shredded that one.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Herb talking crazy.

What’s he saying
Reply/Quote
The graphics Amazon are doing this year showing injuries are really good.

Be interesting to see what they would use if someone twisted a bollock :lol:
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:24 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: With KC, Dallas and Philadelphia on it. I think those are all loses.

Are you related to NotBiggio?
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:39 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: The fact he even tried to get back in to shape a little bit when our line was decimated in 22 shows the respect he has for Burrow/Bengals.

Class Act.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:45 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: The graphics Amazon are doing this year showing injuries are really good.

Be interesting to see what they would use if someone twisted a bollock LOL

HAHA. Fat Randy made the thread.
Reply/Quote
Nice throw.
Reply/Quote
Holy Crap. I just noticed he looked like Colt Vader.
Reply/Quote
If Zac would’ve played Burrow even 1 snap with Cody Ford i would’ve assumed he’s trying to get him hurt
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Sorta ready for T Williams to be done here

Dude hasn’t brought shit ever
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Really good receivers corps.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:52 PM)Housh Wrote: Sorta ready for T Williams to be done here

Dude hasn’t brought shit ever

He’s awful 
Reply/Quote
I'd almost rather have Noah Cain back there - at least he's a prospect so we don't know what he offers.
Reply/Quote
(08-22-2024, 10:24 PM)Timanky12 Wrote: With KC, Dallas and Philadelphia on it. I think those are all loses.

Every year there are games the Bengals should win that they lose. There are also games they should lose, that they win. 

If you're so confident in the Bengals struggling, they're posting at 10.5 wins om most gambling sites. Go bet your life savings on the under and come back to brag about your winnings at season's end!
Reply/Quote